Pages

Monday, 18 September 2017

Shining Snippets

A quick post from me today with my snippets make. It's one of those throw together type of cards where you pick up snippets of (in this case) shiny and glitter card and die-cuts and just wriggle them about to see what happens. The image is Bugaboo which I coloured with my usual Promarkers and I stuck them all with foam pads to give that fun dimension feel to it.



I made this for the following challenges

Pixie's Snippets Playground 'use your snippets'

Passion For Promarkers 'let it shine'


Told you it was a quick post!.... Hubby is expecting me to have finished the cleaning before he gets back from his physio appointment so I'd better crack on otherwise he'll suspect I've been having a mooch around the online crafty shops (now would I do such a thing?!). Thanks for popping by and I hope you all have a great week.



15 comments:

  1. Well Andrea, all I can say is the wriggling about made for a real fun card, bound to bring a smile to the recipients face.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely fun card - super image too.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, Andrea, really made me smile. Such a cute image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab fun card Andrea
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Andrea, such a fun image and lovely bright colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab fun card, the image is brilliant and I love your design and sparkle.
    Thanks for joining in my `Let it shine` theme this week at PFP :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah this is brilliant, what a cute card, Love the shiny balloons, Thanks for sharing on Passion for Promarkers this week, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card Andrea. The image is super cute and your colouring is perfect. I love your sparkly balloons and I love the idea of a snippets card! Thanks for joining us for our 'let it shine' challenge at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, really cute image and a fab design.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful! A fun card full of joy, colours and glitter! Sheeps are favourite animals! Kisses, Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fantastic "thrown together" card - looks wonderful and I love the glitter balloons - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super fun card Andrea! I love how you described the serious process of setting up the design :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such cute images and love the sparkle x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just wish my wiggling things around resulted in cards like this. It's absolutely gorgeous. The sheep is really cute and I love the glittery balloons. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.