Pages

Monday, 21 August 2017

Hoots and Squeaks

At the moment I seem to be just 'putting cards together' rather than having any real enthusiasm for what I'm doing and here are two that I made for challenges to try and get me motivated. I'm hoping that now the weather is getting colder Mojo might decide to return home and stop all these silly hide and seek games and give me some proper inspiration!

Anyways here's my first card using an NBUS Woodware stamp I managed to pick up on sale a few months ago. I used my usual Promarkers to colour him and added some googly eyes for fun. The paper is two leftover pieces that were from one of my CDs - can't remember which as they've been in the 'bit' box for over a year now - and I found the sentiment in the 'recycling' box


This is for the following challenges

Allsorts 'forest friends'

Penny Black and More 'all creatures great and small

Stamping Sensations 'anything goes'


Now for my second card which I made using one of the decoupaged images from the Joanna Sheen House Mouse CD I had already made up. Luckily I've still got a fair few of these left from when I had a mad printing, cutting and sticking phase some time ago. So with the addition of Dovecraft paper, 'happy birthday' and balloon dies and a piece of bakers twine I have another card.


and this is for the following challenges

In The Pink '5th birthday so anything goes'

Card Mania 'party'

and as the dies were cut from snippets I shall skip over to Pixie's Snippets Playground to see the Playmates


Thanks for popping by today and I hope you all have a great week.



21 comments:

  1. Who needs Mojo when your producing cards like this! I love your Googly owl. He is rather super with his snazzy scarf to keep him warm. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea! First of all - I know what you mean about missing mojo - although yours obviously hasn't gone far! LOVE the Christmas card and of course your HM snippets card is just adorable! I never get tired of HM - always so whimsical and entertaining as well. Lovely to see you in the Playground!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea, please visit my blog. There is a surprise for you.
    I love both your new cards, my friend.
    Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards, especially the owl with his googly eyes. I don't think you're the only one with missing mojo at the moment, there are a few of us feeling the same!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable Christmassy Owl and the dimension on your mice card is simply fabulous
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mojo..or not Andrea...two fabulous cards and more than I am creating at present. I seem to be in sort mode which is hopefully to get rid of something!!??...yeah right, more like a shuffle round to make me feel better!!..lol. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great cards Andrea. Love the cute owl and the lovely sentiment. As for the House mouses...just adorable !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two super cards Andrea, a fabulous owl - I love his googly eyes and your House-Mouse card is so pretty, a fun image and lovely pinks.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well Kanda your "putting together" seems to be making brilliant cards.
    Fabulous owl image and love the choice of red for him, lovely background papers too.
    Super second card, also would fit our challenge as I am certain there would be mice in forests.
    Thank you for joining our 'Forest Friends' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. All can say nay Andrea is your doing a pretty good job without Mr Mojo, the first card is just adorable, something about Owl's that always make you smile and this one is a real beauty. You HM card is also adorable.

    Many thanks for sharing that sweet Owl with us at Allsorts, Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like what you are doing is working great. I adore the Xmas card-great colouring and fun images. Keep doing this and I know the enthusiasm will kick in xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Andrea

    Two fabulous cards .. .. love the House-Mouse of very much!

    Hope all is well with you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are darling! Love! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two adorable creations, wonderfully designed and love images!
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two super cards, love the Christmas owl snuggled up in his scarf

    Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards, love your owl, those googly eyes are such fun! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think we all get a bit like that sometimes when the mojo takes a walk! Loving your two cards though, lol at the googly eyes on the owl! Don't see enough house mouse, they are adorable images.

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  18. So very cute. I love House Mouse decoupage!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Me again with comments for the first card!
    Loving the bright colours on the owl and the pretty background papers
    Goggly eyes were the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful cards! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
    x Daniela (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very sweet card. I love this house mouse image. Thanks so much for joining us at In the pink! We hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.