Pages

Sunday, 16 July 2017

Digis and Dies

Hi everyone, I hope all you tennis fans have enjoyed the last fortnight of Wimbledon.... must admit I was so pleased to watch Roger Federer claim his 8th championship title.

I've got a trio of cards to show you today so I'll try to keep it short and to the point. First is a Mo Manning digi called 'kissing frogs' that was given free with my order a few weeks ago and which I coloured with my usual Promarkers. Paper is Dovecraft and ribbon, lace and pearls are from my stash


I'm entering this in

Passion For Promarkers challenge 'add pearls'


Second is a Bugaboo digi again coloured with Promarkers and matted onto mirricard, with some ribbon and a recycled sentiment from a last year christmas card


I'm entering this in

Tuesday Morning Sketches 'sketch + christmas in July'


Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge 'anything christmas goes'



And my last card.... using snippets of card, cardboard and glitter card I used Xcut dies to cut the stars. The sentiments are Uniko, Happy Little Stampers and Clearly Besotted stamps


I'm entering this in

CASology challenge 'wish'



Noor Design challenge 'use die cuts'

Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets'


That's it from me for now, I'm off to sit out in the garden with a cuppa tea. Thanks for popping by today.

17 comments:

  1. A tremendous trio Andrea, although I have to say the little princess with her Frog is adorable and definitely my favourite xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute cards! You've been busy and I'm glad you were able to join us. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three really lovely cards Andrea, gorgeous image and papers on the first, love the image on the second card and the CAS effect. The last card, again a lovely CAS and a good use of the snippets.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your birthday card is star-rific! :) I love how the kraft star stands out as the focal image and then you embellished with a trio of smaller, sparkly stars. The white star preserves white space while adding a little extra dimension.
    Thank you so much for playing along with us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cards Andrea, such a sweet image on the first one and fun Christmas image on the second one. I think the final one is my favourite though, a fabulous design.
    Pauline
    Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are all so cute and fun, and I love the Bugaboo image that you colored so beautifully! You've been busy! Thanks for taking time to play along with us at the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards,love them all.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww such a sweet image and beautiful card design, thank you for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Three lovely cards Andrea - and the snippets one is a great example of CAS :) Great to see you in the Playground, and wasn't it wonderful to see Federer make history!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great trio. Especially like the middle one. I'm way behind on my cards so must get some more done. I like this easy yet elegant design . Hugs Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely trio of cards. Love the pretty peach colour tones of the first, the happiness of the second and lime green of the third making it really stand out. Great cards x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Three A+ cards again, Andrea! You have the best stash around with your creativity no matter if you use stamps, dies, digis, or upcycling! (I'm sure that's not every possibility!) You inspire!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all your cards, Andrea, but the first one is my favourite! I love the message! Have a nice time, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 342 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eeeeee love them all but especially the xmas one cuz I'm like that. LOL!! Thanks for joining us at Noor! Design UK for this month's die cut challenge. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.