Pages

Sunday, 4 June 2017

Pinkiness

As Mojo has done a disappearing act on me again I thought I'd start a sort out of my crafty cupboard and found this Hunkydory decoupaged topper, and a bit more rummaging produced some pink patterned card which was given a bit of texture with a dotty embossing folder. I used some cream card snippets to die-cut some butterflies and also a tag which I stamped a Penny Black sentiment on before tucking it behind the topper. Then after adding a few gems and some pink ribbon tied into a big bow I'd managed to make a card.



and this one shows the embossing on the pink card


I shall head over to the following challenges with this card

In The Pink challenge 'embossing'
Butterfly challenge 'L is for layers and/or the colour cream'
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets'
Cute Card Thursday challenge 'bugs and butterflies'
Scrap and Craft challenge 'anything goes adding string/twine or ribbon'
Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge 
 


and here's a quick card using a decoupaged image from the Joanna Sheen Giordano Christmas cd that I'd made up some time ago. All I needed to do was layer it onto some gold card and add a piece of Tattered Lace die-cut holly.


this is for the following challenges

Allsorts challenge 'christmas in June'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge 'anything goes christmas + option winter fun'

Okay I'd better get back to my sorting out now as I've got all my crafty stash spread out over the kitchen table and Hubby keeps asking if it's waiting to be thrown in the dustbin!


18 comments:

  1. A really beautiful floral creation Andrea and an equally pretty Christmas card for Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

    Hope things are improving with your Dad.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Love all the dimension. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Love all the pink and the dimension is this card. Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fabulous cards Andrea, the top one is so pretty
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first card is so very pretty , gorgeous shades of pink and some super elements.
    Really lovely Christmas card too, great image and love the gold backing.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card!! I love all your layers and added touches!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are an inspiration for not letting LOMJ get you down, Andrea! You've done a beautiful job putting your bits together to make two delightful cards!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Andrea, two beautiful cards, the first one is so very pretty and love the hidden sentiment, you have captured the embossing well too, thank you for coming to play with us in Snippets Playground this fortnight, good luck in the prize draw, have a wonderful week... Megan GD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two beautiful cards Andrea, keep them coming.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards Andrea, the first one is beautiful, pretty flowers and your embossed background and embellishments are perfect.
    A super Christmas card, such an adorable image - it looks like your mojo is in residence to me.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards Andrea........great to be able to have a helping hand with kits etc when mojo is missing though i still sit and ponder a composition for hours! I like your idea of the sentiment on the tag in your pretty pink card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous cards, and just love the first one, with that lovely texture on the background, the gorgous tag and the embossed butterflies!
    Thanks for entering your sweet work on the Butterfly Chsallenge#79!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card - Megan said it all for me!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two beautiful creations, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have put the hunkydory kit to such good use here and I love the idea of the sentiment tag tucked in behind it . Fabulous card . Thank you for fluttering into the butterfly garden for this challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 336 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for June - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty in pink, you put it together so beautifully... I think it's gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Two lovely cards Andrea. Your floral card is particularly pretty and I love the idea of the hidden message on your pretty tag. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.