Pages

Tuesday, 11 April 2017

Spring. Spring. Spring

I've been very good this year with keeping my New Years Resolution - it was to buy lots of crafty goodies! - so as you may guess I've got rather a lot of unused goodies to play with and I'm heading over to Darnell's Playhouse to join in with her fabulous NBUS / Boo Boo challenge.




My first card is a one layer CAS design on a deckled edge card blank and using NBUS Penny Black stamps 'First Waltz' and a sentiment from the 'Happy Thoughts' set.


I shall enter this in

Penny Black and More challenge 'spring'

Stamping Sensations challenge 'anything goes'

Penny Black Saturday challenge 'spring or easter'


More NBUS for another one layer CAS card - Uniko stamps 'flower power 1' and 'flower power 7' and 'background builders: round in circles'. The sentiment is also from Uniko 'pure florals Gerbera' and I added some gemstones to add sparkle.


I shall enter this in

Uniko challenge 'spring with an optional twist of easter'


Allsorts challenge 'bring on the bling'

AAA Cards challenge 'CAS shiny spring'


And finally I've got a card using up some of my old stash and an image printed from the Joanna Sheen 'House Mouse triple cd collection' The paper is from a House Mouse CD along with a LOTV snippet and the sentiment is left over from a decoupage sheet (but I can't remember which). This is my Boo Boo card as when I added the image it ended up dropping and sticking towards the top of the card and no way was it going to be lifted off without ripping the whole thing. So after a search in my stash I found the flowers that I added along the bottom and with just a few gems to finish I managed to save it.


I shall enter this in

CD Sunday challenge 'spring colours'

Crafty Catz challenge 'anything goes with optional twist of easter'


I've still got an evergrowing pile of NBUS but at least this is the first New Years Resolution I've been able to keep right into April..... and I'm having guilt free fun keeping it too! Thanks for popping by today and for all your lovely comments and encouragement.

26 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea..three fabulous cards! Love the watercolour look of the tulips and the crispness of card 2...lovely design. great save on card 3...I would never have known, it is so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous selection of floral cards Andrea, all so pretty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three really fabulous Spring/Easter cards Andrea, all using fabulous image and lovely colours.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwahaha, I'm going to steal your New Year's Resolution as my own next year, Andrea, and I don't think I'll be the only one! Too funny!! You have given us such a pretty array of springtime cards to showcase your NBUS! As for your boo boo, how in the blazes did you manage to have it fall too high and STRAIGHT?!! That's a bit of a miracle, isn't it?! Your "fix" made this a happy accident because the end result is fantastic!! Thank you so much for playing with me again!! Hugs, Darnell xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super collection of creations Andrea, of course I love the Daffodils, the second is so soft and delicate and the thirds so sweet, the second two are both perfect for our theme, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards - the first one is my favourite as I love the flowers and bright spring colours.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely fresh looking spring card and I love the tulip image.
    Thank you for entering our challenge at Penny Black and More this month and sharing your lovely work with us.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh you have been busy! Loving all your different spring like colour schemes for each card. You've nailed the 'tricky' one layer card beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Kanda thank you for joining us over on
    Crafty Catz
    Dianne xx
    CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning collection of cards love them all, your entry for the CD Sunday Challenge is really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful set of cards. I really like how you used the Uniko stamps for your AAA card, lovely way to ground the flowers and a gorgeous soft colour palette. Thanks for joining AAA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two pretty CAS cards Andrea but the House-Mouse one is my favourite - there's a surprise! Such an adorable image and pretty design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Three gorgeous cards, and there is no way I would have thought there was a boo-boo on the third, it's worked perfectly - great rescue job. Thank you for sharing it at CD Sundays
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Three very pretty cards Andrea and you did a great recovery job on the third. I think that's what we call a very happy accident. Well done with keeping to your new years resolution ... let's be honest you couldn't really fail with that one could you! Hugs, Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a nice assortment of cards. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The House Mouse card is perfect for the Spring Colours theme at CD Sunday.I'd never have thought the topper wasn't where it was meant to be! Thanks for joining in again.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful house mouse card, love the image
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. A tremendous trio Andrea!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely cards especially the one for us. I love rescues unless it is on a parchment card and they are harder to achieve but your rescue is undetectable.
    Thank you for joining in with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well what an absolutely splendid and completely sensible New Year's resolution! Fabulous use of Uniko products on your second card. Thanks for linking up at Uniko and AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful stamping. Beautiful flower.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  22. A beautifully bright and cheerful Spring card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Andrea,
    what wonderful cards and each one is a very super design also.
    Lovely use of some super stamps.
    All wonderful colours to celebrate spring.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a delightful trio and THANK YOU so much for sending me the card using your Uniko stamps, it made my day. Apologies for taking so long to thank you. Lovely to see you enjoying your stamps and joining in on the fun at Uniko too. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a fabulous House Mouse card. Love the colours. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Andrea, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.