Pages

Saturday, 4 March 2017

Mice and Joyful

I've been rather distracted this week as Dad had to go in hospital for an operation... he's home now and doing well and yesterday I was determined to make a card so I picked out a decoupage that I'd made up a couple of weeks ago. It's one of those super sweet images of the little mice family from the Joanna Sheen House Mouse decoupage CD and I cut it down to a square before matting on to gold mirri-card. The holly leaves are a Tattered Lace die with a few pearls added and the 'joy' is a Tim Holtz matching stamp and die.



I shall enter this in the following challenges

CD Sunday challenge 'punches and/or dies'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge 'anything goes christmas'
ABC Christmas challenge 'e for edge / f for family / g for girls' I picked f for the House Mouse family
Die Cut Divas challenge 'for thee love of animals / pets'
Making Memories challenge 'add some layers'

Thanks for popping by and I hope you have a great weekend. I'm off to visit Dad and take his shopping but hopefully I'll get round to visit you later and maybe even have time for a crafty play.

22 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous image - I don't think I've seen it before. You've made a really beautiful card with it. Thank you for sharing at CD Sundays
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card, I love house mouse and this image is gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Andrea, such a lovely image and perfect design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Andrea and such great artwork as it looks do dimensional.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Andrea...super cute. Do hope your dad is dong OK...you certainly have more than your fair share of hospital visiting...and I do hope all is well with you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cute cute Andrea. Great start for your Christmas cards too. Hope your Dad is much better and thank you for joining us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card! I love the squirrel in the tree! Beautiful decoupage! Hope your Dad continues to heal and will be better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely sweet card, cute image and love the holly dies.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card. The mice are charming. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing your decoupaged card with us at CD Sunday.It's a great image and the holly accents finish the card beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at Making Memories Crafting challenge#3
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card Andrea. I keep seeing images being used that I haven't noticed before and I have the CD's.
    I hope your Father continues on the mend.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. A really cute card, perfectly put together as usual. Thanks for joining in again.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous Christmas card, love the image and fab layout
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful image. It's a really lovely card Andrea. I do hope your Dad is soon on the mend. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a pretty card, thanks for sharing with us at the Die Cut Diva's!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 323 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for March - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card and image. Thank you for joining our Add Some Layers challenge at Making Memories Crafting. Hope to see you again soon.

    Crafty Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Andrea, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh My! I LOve these sweet meeces. Your holly die is so pretty too. Thank you so much for joining us over at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awww...this is so cute!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.