Pages

Thursday, 23 February 2017

Time Out GDT part 2

Hi everyone, I've lost a day somewhere this week and nearly forgot to schedule this post! It's another card for my GDT spot over at Time Out where there is a fabulous photo to give you inspiration for this fortnight's challenge.

I was inspired by the hot air ballons but as I own neither a stamp or die I had to improvise a little and used some circle dies to make them and embossed the larger two with a Craftwell folder. The background paper was a leftover piece I had lying around and I used a Clearly Besotted stamp for the sentiment, twisting it to follow the shape of the balloons.




and here's the inspiration photo


Thanks for popping by and I do hope you'll pop over and see all the fabulous creations the DT have made.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! You were very creative with the hot air balloons and I love the texture on them too! Great job! Thanks again for being our GD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Andrea and very clever the way you made the hot air balloons. The placement of your sentiment works really well. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous and creative way to make the balloons. I would never have thought of that. Plus I love how you curved the sentiment. It has been great having you as GD x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ingenious, Andrea ... those textured hot air balloons are so cute and creative ... love how the sentiment curves around them to add a great sense of movement! So happy to have had you guest designing with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Andrea, such a great idea and lovely sentiment.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very inventive and it looks great, well done.
    I lose a day nearly every week.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.