Pages

Saturday, 18 February 2017

More Love

Hi everyone and welcome to another weekend, and not too bad a one either.... the birds are chirping away quite happily and I can see some crocus flowering so hopefully spring is just around the corner.

Anyway I have another 'love' card to show you using a Penny Black 'valentine dance' stamp that I just bought in the sale. The heart was die-cut with an Xcut die and inlaid back into the negative part, then I tied a ribbon around the top before sticking to a coloured card base. I was going to use the Valentine's sentiment from the same set but as that day has already gone I decided to use a Uniko sentiment instead. Seeing the finished card now I do think it would have looked much better if I'd raised the heart up.



and here's a closer look at the inlaid heart

I shall enter this in the following challenges

Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge 'sketch'
Allsorts challenge 'anything goes'
Love To Scrap challenge 'you loves you, baby!'
CASology challenge 'romance'
Die Cut Divas challenge 'February is a month for using red or pink'
Penny Black Saturday challenge 'try something new' my new stamp
STAMPlorations CAS Card challenge 'anything CASgoes with optional colour twist hot pink'

As usual I started the week off with all good intentions but there really don't seem to be enough hours in the day to do everything I want to do and I still have a pile of new goodies I must have a play with. Thanks for popping by and I hope you have a fun weekend whatever you plan on doing.

19 comments:

  1. This is lovely Andrea and what a super stamp that is. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant card Andrea, a lovely CAS design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card, love the stamp it is so pretty.
    Thank you for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I like the effect of putting the die cut back in place!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful CAS card KandA! I love the clean and airy design. Thanks so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, Kanda. Like you,time seems to fly by for me at the moment. Need to get myself better organized so I have more time in the craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really pretty creation with a real feel of elegance Andrea, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Classy card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty! I love those butterflies. Thanks for playing in the STAMPlorations CAS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely! I like the technique with the inlaid die cut. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card Andrea, the butterflies are so pretty
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely card Andrea. Looks great just as it is.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooo WOW i so love this gorgeous stamp and i can't believe it's a PB too, right i'm off now to check it out, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So delicate and beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts with this lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at LTSCB! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautifully CAS. Thanks for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.