Pages

Saturday, 11 February 2017

Double the Love

Morning everyone, I hope you're all keeping fit and well and to those of you who aren't so good I hope you soon feel better. What a week I've had..... first off a poorly laptop (which I think hubby has finally managed to fix after having to take it all to bits) and two sessions of physio at the hospital, the second session was the first week of a gym ball group and I've been aching all over ever since - oh well only another four sessions to go!

I have managed to make a couple of valentine themed cards though and they were both very quick to make. On the first I used my NBUS Uniko stamp 'beautiful bloom 111' and as Santa didn't bring me a Misti for christmas the layers on the two flowers aren't stamped quite the same - but then flowers are all different aren't they! I fussy cut the flowers and cut hearts with Xcut heart nesting dies and also used the negative of a larger heart, layering them up and attaching them with sticky pads. The sentiment is also Uniko from the 'pure florals gerbera' set and I added a silver peel-off 'love' to the top heart.




I shall enter this in the following challenges

Uniko challenge 'anything goes with an optional twist of love'
Country View challenge 'time challenge 30 minutes or under'
Time Out challenge 'inspired by words'
Allsorts challenge 'hearts and/or flowers'
Noor! Design challenge 'have a heart'
That's Crafty challenge 'I heart you'


My second card is a very CAS design using a fun Bugaboo image 'valentine bird' coloured with Promarkers and the sentiment is a Uniko stamp.


I shall enter this card in the following challenges

Passion For Promarkers ' I heart you'
Fab 'n' Funky challenge 'wild about you'
Art Impressions challenge 'lots of love'


Thanks for your vist today and if I haven't already caught up with you I shall be around to visit soon. Have a great weekend.

24 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards - the first one especially takes my eye. Hope you feel better soon Andrea. Hugs Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two brilliant cards Andrea, the first one is beautiful - a stunning design. The second one is cute, a fabulous CAS design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Andrea, so sophisticated looking with a really romantic feel. It's lovely to see you at Allsorts this week, thanks so much for joining in our Hearts and Flowers theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two super duper cards Andrea...love the valentine flowers, but I am a bit partial to Uniko myself. brilliant colouring on the second one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two lovely cards Andrea. I'm a sucker for cute but I do particularly like your first card. It's a great design and I love the flowers and good work using up a negative. Good luck with the physio. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a bonus, two lovely cards that were very quick to make.
    Card no. one has captured our challenge perfectly while being a great CAS card.
    Card no. too another superb CAS card but with such a lovely fun image.
    Thank you for joining our 'Hearts /Flowers' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply beautiful, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great makes - thanks for playing at Passion for Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is beautiful, what a two lovely cards. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Fab'n'Funky challenge Neva

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two fantastic card Andrea, love them and the bird one is so cute.xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love both of your cards! Thanks for playing along with us over at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty cards Andrea. Thanks for linking your lovely floral card up with our 30 minutes or under challenge over at Country View. I agree that every flower is unique too ;0)
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really sweet birdy card! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a lovely card ! Thank you for joining us over at Country View Challenges this month !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute CAS card Andrea. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG!!!!:-0000 I love this bird! <3

    Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Fab'n'Funky! Good luck :-)))
    Troppo Stella DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable creations! Thank you so much for entering in our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic cards, love the bright blooms on the first one, it is CAS perfection, thanks for joining us at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  20. 2 beauties, oozing with love and thanks for sharing with us at Uniko this month. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is just gorgeous - I just love the dimension you created with the layers of white on white - finished of beautifully with the splash of pretty pink flowers! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  22. What lovely cards! Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge at Noor Design UK and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your Beautiful Blooms III card, the placement of the blooms on the edge of the layered hearts is beautiful and elegant. Thanks for joining in on the Uniko challenge & my apologies for my late comment. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.