Pages

Thursday, 8 December 2016

Winter Wonderland

Hi everyone thanks for popping by today and a special hello to my newest follower Migdalia.

I've got another christmas card to show you today using a decoupage image from the Joanna Sheen 'Holly Pond Hill' christmas cd. It went a bit wonky when I was layering up so I had to trim and layer it onto some blue shiny card before sticking to the base card. The holly is a Tattered Lace die with some pearls for the berries and the sentiment is from Hunkydory. I think this image is so lovely with all the lights sparkling in the snowy evening.




and here's one showing the layers


I shall enter this in the following challenges

CD Sunday 'white christmas'
Cuttlebug Mania 'shine'
Winter Wonderland 'frame it or night scene'


So that's it from me today.... I'm off now to put up the christmas decorations and get my Dad's birthday card made.

14 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image Andrea and I agree all the sparking light make for a lovely Christmas card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sweet. Love the added blue border. Sometimes making a mistake is all for the best. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Andrea, a beautiful scene and lovely design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely scenic card Andrea, and fab 3d decoupage
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these Holly Pond Hill Christmas images they are so sweet. I like the holly leaves and pearls too. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are right, it is a really lovely image and the blue does add that little bit extra to the really lovely card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous winter scene and thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Carol S, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww . . . cute Christmas card Andrea. Think I'll put my dex up today xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, I love the image and gorgeous winter scene
    Thank you for joining us CD Sunday
    Margaret
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card has a lovely traditional feel to it, it's a beautiful image with lots of detailed decoupage, lots of icy snow and a real wintry feel. Thanks for joining in at CD Sunday. Meg xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful scene, very Christmassy and perfect for the CD Sunday theme of White Christmas.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A real snowy Christmas feel to this card.....love it. Holly Hill Pond is one of my faves too. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very pretty card Kanda. I don't have this CD so every image used from it by someone is new to me. I love the little sprig of holly and the pearls.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a pretty scene. Lovin all the layers and I agree...the lights do seem to twinkle thru the layers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.