Pages

Friday, 9 December 2016

Snowmen

I can't believe I'm back so soon with another card but this was a very quick and simple make. My printer has been leaving horrible black streaks on the paper so after Hubby cleaned up the rollers I printed off some digistamps to check all was good (and it was).

This is a Bugaboo image coloured with my usual Promarkers and a Clearly Besotted sentiment stamp, then attached straight onto a base card.... nice and flat for posting.







I shall enter this in the following challenges

Catch the Bug Holiday Chaos Day 4 challenge 'clean as snow'
I Love Promarkers challenge 'snowman'
CASology challenge 'space'
Country View challenge 'christmas'

Thanks for popping by today and I do hope you have a good weekend

14 comments:

  1. Fun snow people Andrea, makes a really bright and cheery card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card and a lovely cute snowman image.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super Christmas card Andrea, a fabulous CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the image and a super CAS card.
    Congrats on winning the TL die in our CAS challenge.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simplicity of your darling card. Thanks for joining us for our Holiday Chaos at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card I LOVE it! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Holiday Chaos good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet CAS card! Lovely colouring.

    Hugz Tinz - I love Promarkers DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very cute image, Andrea, it's a lovely CAS Christmas card, enjoy the weekend.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those snowmen are adorable and I love your coloring! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you fixed the ink issue...I hate it when my printer does that! These snow people are too cute...and I love how you maintained so much white space by placing them in the bottom corner. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card ! Thank you for joining us over at Country View Challenges !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card. Fun snowmen beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining our Christmas challenge over at Country View x
    Jane DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this snowman image, Andrea. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.