Pages

Saturday, 24 December 2016

Merry Christmas Everyone

I hope you are all well and ready for the big day tomorrow, but if not then just crack open that bottle of wine and relax! I'm glad to say that both Hubby and Dad are out of hospital now and are on the mend so fingers crossed we'll all be starting off the New Year a bit healthier.

This is my card for the Cuttlebug Mania challenge where the theme is 'christmas with any colour except red or green' I've used a decoupaged image from a Joanna Sheen cd matted onto gold mirricard and with Tattered Lace poinsettia and mistletoe dies cut with my Tattered Lace Baby Blue (I do love that machine)





I'd like to thank you all for your visits and support during the past year and to wish you

a very Merry Christmas

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Andrea. Very pleased to hear that both Hubby and your Dad are home in time to share the festivities.
    Many thanks for your friendship. hugs Mrs A and The Doc.
    Belated hugs from those pesky elves too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Andrea, love the sweet birds.

    I wish you and your family a very happy Christmas
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful image you've used here, Andrea.
    Glad you've had some positive news.
    All the best for 2017. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous card and I certainly love the image as I love bluetits.
    Glad Hubby and Dad are both home and I hope that you have a really lovely Christmas.
    Huge thank you to you for your visits and comments to me, very much appreciated.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Andrea, a beautiful decoupage image.
    I'm so pleased that your husband and Dad are out of hospital and on the mend.
    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love those birds.
    Thank you for joining Cuttlebug Mania this time.
    Swissie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful birds. Love this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.