Pages

Monday, 26 December 2016

Christmas Poinsettia

I hope you all had a wonderful christmas day and lots of crafty goodies from Santa.

This is the very easy christmas card I made for my Dad using Hunkydory magazine freebies with the addition of some die-cut holly leaves and letters.



I shall head over with this to Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge 'use a sentiment' and also Winter Wonderland challenge 'for someone special / happy new year'

I'm off to have a bit of a crafty play now with anything but christmas goodies! Thanks for popping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of the holiday.

5 comments:

  1. A lovely card - I'm sure your dad loved it. I'm just catching up with blog posts before playing with my new crafty toys too!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, you can really see the shine on the lovely gold.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful Christmas card Andrea, such an elegant design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bet your Dad loved this. It has lots of lovely gold trim and sparkle.

    Hunky dory was just introduced over here, through one of my two local paper crafts store. Just bought a ton of Hunky Dory at the Boxing Dy sale for 70% off. Thank Goodness for credit cards...I was able to shop by phone from my hospital bed. Luckily, I had seen the kits b4 Xmas so was able to describe the ones I wanted!
    Nw if I could just learn to ue a CD, I will be set to try something like your previous bird card!.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.