Pages

Saturday, 5 November 2016

Fireworks

Hi everyone, well after a lovely start to the day it's definitely turned a lot colder and bleaker but then we have arrived at November and bonfire night. I was listening to all the whooshes and bangs last night and suddenly remembered the challenge over at The Craft Barn which I'd intended to join in with. The theme is fireworks so out came my Clearly Besotted 'dandelion dreams' stamps as to my eyes they so resemble the 'ooh and aah' explosions you see for several nights running at this time of year. I got an assortment of Memento inks and stamped (fairly randomly) onto linen weave card and then stamped a Clearly Besotted sentiment. At this point I decided I wasn't too keen on the all white base so trimmed and added it to a base card cut from a sheet of Shades cardstock and to finish I glued on some sequins.





Thanks for popping by today and to those of you participating in the 'oohs and aahs' I hope the weather stays dry for you. We're off to my Dad's now....... he phoned to say he had a creaky floorboard which he decided to take up but can't get back down!

11 comments:

  1. A fabulous card - love the design and colours.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Andrea, such beautiful colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love your design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant idea and it certainly looks like the images that have been in our sky here tonight and certainly a lot of oohing and aahhing from two lovely boys.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic Andrea. What a great way to use your dandelion stamps. They do look just like fireworks. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning burst of colours and perfect for a firework too, luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh and aah! The dandelion stamps make perfect fireworks. A beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect stamps for a firework card...love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card - love it when you see duality in stamps. Thank you for joining in the Craft Barn challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, Andrea. Love the card base colour you added. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.