Pages

Tuesday, 15 November 2016

Another Christmas Card

Well it's Tuesday already and I'm still trying to get through that mountain of jobs and I really have to find my Mojo (I've looked everywhere) as I've got a special card to get made for my little Miss Cutie Pie's first christmas.

But today I'm here with another of those quick and CAS cards using up snippets which I'm making to take to the RSPCA re-homing charity shop that's just opened up where I live.... hopefully it will raise a few pennies for them and also reduce my ever growing pile of crafty stash. I found this unused TPS 'christmas elf' digi image the other day when backing up my files and thought I should give it an outing, so printed it off and coloured it with Promarkers with the addition of Stickles and also a Sakura glitter pen. I used a Uniko stamp set 'background builders christmas' which I was lucky enough to win - huge thanks to Uniko and Passion for Promarkers - to print the sentiment across the top and bottom before adding the snippet of LOTV paper and the image which I matted onto mirricard. To finish I added a Tattered Lace die-cut snowflake.

It's a bit of a dull day here and the card actually glistens a lot more than the photo shows.


I shall enter this in the following challenges

The Paper Shelter 'christmas is coming'
Allsorts 'feature a creature'
Passion For Promarkers 'christmas is coming'
Christmas at Sweet Stampin 'anything christmas goes'
Crafty Creations 'animals' 2nd entry

Thanks for your visit today and I hope you all have a great week.

16 comments:

  1. A sweet Polar Bear image Andrea and all the soft blues work really well with it, perfect for our Allsorts theme, many thanks for joining in.

    Lovely to hear your cards go to the RSPC, all mine go to the AHT at Newmarket to sell in their Visitor Centre, always feel it's so worthwhile.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty card Andrea, such a cute image and lovely blues.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,love the fab image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love the image and your coloring is fabulous. Doing this in blue actually makes it look cold, too! Wonderful creation! Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' for our Anything Goes Christmas challenge! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card.
    The map also fits the first challenge at the Sweet Stampers.I hope to see you :-)
    http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de/
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Andrea, lovely stamp and frosty colours
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card. love your colour combo and I adore the image too. Thanks for playing with us over at Passion for Promarkers.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Andrea, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh this is so sweet, what a super card, Thanks for sharing with us on Passion for Promarkers this week, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours you have used here with this image. I have such a lot of digi's stored away on my computer and never used. I'm trying to make sure I use them all at least once!! Wet cold and windy here today. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very sweet card Andrea, the image is so cute.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super card, Andrea - a great image and fab colour scheme! Thanks for joining in my Christmas challenge at PFP this week, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card Andrea. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sos sweet.. adorable card..love the soft colors of the image..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges..

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sweet. It's getting harder and harder to take a decent photo now that Winter's drawing in. I have the same problem. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.