Pages

Monday, 3 October 2016

Snippets and Snowmen

Hi everyone, I hope you had a great weekend. I spent some more wonderful moments with my little Miss Cutie Pie before she left yesterday afternoon for the long journey home with her Mommy and Daddy. They're just about to start the next leg from Singapore to Brisbane and will be home early hours of tomorrow.

I must admit that I'm already missing my cuddles so I decided to make a CAS card to occupy myself this morning. I've used a Bugaboo image coloured with Promarkers and some pieces of spotty papers from my snippets box. Then I just added some gems and a sentiment. To the naked eye the green of the paper is more like the green in the image but the camera doesn't seem to agree.



I shall enter this in the following challenges

Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets'
Passion for Promarkers challenge 'spots and/or stripes'
Catch The Bug challenge 'anything goes'
Sparkles Christmas challenge 'show me a snowman'
Noor! Design UK challenge 'CAS or fully loaded'

Thanks for popping by today and for taking the time to leave a comment. I should be getting myself organised over the next few days and be spending more time in Blogland again and getting around  to return your visits.

19 comments:

  1. Oooo what an adorable image and i'm loving your snippets CAS card, luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet trio on the cute image Andrea and really like the aqua shades with the red, a great colour combo.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Andrea. A very sweet image. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet - a lovely design and image.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card Andrea. I love the fab image and your colouring is perfect. Your papers and embellishments are fantastic. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for our ‘spots and/or stripes’ challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Green acts crazy with my camera as well, which is why I don't make many mainly green cards, they're impossible to photograph. But even though you didn't capture the real color tome here I think it looks really nice, and probably even more so IRL. It's smile but cute and also looks stage friendly. Glad You shared it in this week's challenge over at Catch the Bug. Pia, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope it's not long before you get more cuddles!
    A gorgeous card, love the colours and fab snowmen.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super Christmas card Andrea, such a fun image and lovely colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and image Andrea, love the colours and dotty papers.
    Hope you have some lovely memories of the visit to console you.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card, I love the gorgeous Snowmen.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really sweet, I love the snowman at the back looking all cosy in his earmuffs while his friends shiver. Thank you for sharing at OLLCB
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  12. PS I meant thank you for sharing at Sparkles Christmas!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just the cutest card ever and just perfect for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "Show me A Snowman" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute card Andrea - love the way they seem to be shivering!

    I've been thinking about you over the weekend - in between digging Mrs A out of scrapes! Actually, I think it was mutual :) Keep your chin up - am sure you've got plans in the pipeline to meet up again soon.

    Lovely to see you in the Playground, sorry for being late, I'm playing catch up right now!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful creation and just love the sweet image...x
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  16. You will miss your Cutie Pie but thank goodness for skype and the internet!
    Your card is such a sweetie. I like those snowmen...coloured beautifully. Funny about how photos can change the colours, happens to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is simply a darling! Thanks for entering your lovely creation into our Bugaboo 'Anything Goes' challenge this week - good luck! Please join us again soon.
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your cute snowmen and your pretty card

    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Sparkles thus month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  19. That row of rhinestones is just the perfect finishing touch, Andrea.
    Pretty colours, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.