Pages

Wednesday, 26 October 2016

Rudolph Day Reminder

Thanks for all your best wishes and I'm glad to say my hand is working much better again now. That has definitely taught me that the meaning of all things in moderation applies to crafting as well ! Just wish I knew where my Mojo has disappeared to.

Anyway here's a christmas card using an old Nellie Snellen stamp called 'sharing a biscuit' and coloured with Promarkers. The paper is BoBunny and all the dies are Tattered Lace coloured with the same Promarkers as I used on the image. I used gold mirricard for matting, a recycled sentiment, pearls for the mistletoe berrries and a sprinkling of Stickles glitter to the image.
 


 I shall enter this in the following challenges

Allsorts 'sparkle and shine'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas 'use a sentiment'
Winter Wonderland 'frosty or well wrapped up'
The Paper Shelter 'pearls and/or gemstones'


Thanks for popping by today and don't forget the October Rudolph Days challenge is on until the end of October so if you have a christmas make then why don't you head over and join in the fun.



14 comments:

  1. So pretty Andrea, always love a Poinsettia as well as all the glitter, many thanks for sharing this beauty with us at Allsorts challene 'Sparkle and Shine. theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card Andrea. The image is so sweet and I really do like the paper. Lovely warm colours. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Andrea...fabulous colouring and co-ordination. Hope that hand is better now...oh and your mojo has been with mine on holiday I think (though you seem to be pretty much OK on the inspiration front)...back tomorrow I am informed...will see eh??!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Andrea, love the sweet stamp and pretty papers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Andrea, such a sweet image and beautiful poinsettia.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous image, colours and gorgeous card overall..., love this. Have a great day.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Andrea, great image and colour choice, thanks for playing along at The Paper Shelter challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for entering our sparkle and shine challenge at Allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your colouring of the image. Who needs Mojo! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this, Andrea, and your snippets card in the prior post (even though you overdid your cutting)! I'm so glad to hear that your hand is feeling a bit better!! I've sent your Mojo back to you, hurrah! He snuck away and came to play with me at a lake house in Minnesota! Thank you so much for loaning him to me!! Enjoy, but please take care!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!! Love the layout and you´ve chosen lovely colors! Good luck in our TPS-challenge! HUg Lena

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaaah so sweet and my favourite papers too, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely looking card, fabby colours love the richness of them. Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabby card, smashing look to it. Super cute! Thanks for joining us over at the winter wonderland. Welcome back for a new fun challenge tomorrow!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.