Pages

Tuesday, 11 October 2016

Pink and Flowers

Well, autumn has definitely arrived and it'll soon be christmas and I really need to get a move on with some cards, but before that I have some birthday cards I need to get made and I finally got one done yesterday.

This was a pretty quick and easy make as I used a Hunkydory desoupage topper and paper (a magazine freebie from ages ago) along with ribbon, lace, pearls and a peel-off sentiment from my stash.




I shall enter this in the following challenges

In The Pink challenge 'flower power'
Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge 'bingo' flowers/lace/pearls
Live & Love Crafts challenge 'traditional pink'
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'card'
Craft Heaven Shop challenge 'mood board'

13 comments:

  1. A lovely feel of sunnier days Andrea and so lovely with the dimension on the blooms.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty card Andrea. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty card - I had those papers too - they made such lovely cards.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pretty Andrea, such a beautiful decoupage image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty girlie card Andrea. Gorgeous topper and colours
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the flowers and such a pretty and feminine card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a gorgeous card, Andrea! Love all the dimension and beautiful images!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super pretty card - gorgeously girlie.
    Thanks for playing along at ITP this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does this breath STUNNING AND CLASSY...LOVE IT... {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty in pink :)
    Quick makes that look good are always a big thumbs up. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks good made up . I have these too and I think in several different colours too. I like it with the edged card base. I have one of those twenty to make books that give you patterns for all sorts of useful things using cut up strips of plastic bags!. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.