Pages

Sunday, 9 October 2016

250th Week of Snippets

I wasn't there at the start of it all but I have tried to enter each week since I came across this super challenge over at Pixie's Snippets Playground. It's the same perfect challenge theme each week which is to use snippets on your creation (so anyone can enter as I know every crafter in Blogland owns at least one box of leftover snippets) and you also get to hang out with a lovely fun bunch of playmates. Miss Di is in charge of us all and she also has the lovely little Parsnip to help her - although he can be bribed to turn a blind eye to some of the shenanigans. As it's a celebration week I'm sure there'll be a few bottles of hooch to be found hidden in the Treehouse and I think I may have heard rumours of Mrs A organizing a 'who can find the best use for a plastic carrier bag' contest !

So here is my snippet card using a piece of leftover hammered card which I used for the base, a leftover snippet from a previously embossed 8x8 inch kraft card (a Die'Sire Embossalicious folder), a TH Crazy Bird stamped and die-cut from a snippet of card then coloured with Promarkers and googly eyes added and to finish off I stamped a sentiment from the HLS 'Mix Mash' set.




As well as heading over to Pixie's Snippets Playground I'm also entering the following challenges

Passion for Promarkers challenge 'add texture'
Mod Squad challenge 'for the birds'
Cuttlebug Mania challenge 'thank you' (embossed and die-cut using Grand Calibur)
Addicted to Stamps and More challenge 'clean and simple'
Cute Card Thursday challenge 'anything goes'
Colour Crazy Craft challenge 'anything goes colouring'
Happy Little Stampers challenge 'anything goes with dies'


Enjoy what's left of the weekend and thanks for popping by today

24 comments:

  1. Parsnip can definitely be 'persuaded' to turn a bling eye Andrea, he's very partial to those Percy Pigs from M&S, I always find they work a treat when I'm trying to smuggle something up to the tree house.

    I do love your crazy bird and that music embossing folder, could do with that one as working on music related things for C&C at the moment and struggling.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like those crazy bird characters and the Googly eyes just finish him off perfectly. You have just given me an idea so I must away and see to it. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the googly eyes on the crazy bird!
    Hugs, Sarn xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those stamps, but need to save up for them lol - Great card - thanks for playing at Passion for Promarkers x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card Andrea. I have to admit that it made me smile though as the bird looks like he's had a bit of a shock! Love his googly eyes :) Sandra X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! Love the eyes. :) Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super thank you card Andrea, such a fun Crazy Bird with his googly eyes.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah this is super, what a cute wee card, Thanks for playing along with us on Passion for Promarkers this week, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous card, love the little birdie and you could have said " a little birdie told me that there could be some hooch around" would have fitted perfectly with the image.
    Great EF too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I need to get my crazy birds out, love this.x{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card! Lovely both sweet and funky. Lovely! Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card, Andrea! Love the CAS design and that crazy bird is such fun...thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fab crazy bird...love those eyes!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your crazy bird and the lovely wobbly eyes.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun card Andrea. I love the crazy bird and your embossed background is fab texture indeed. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  17. fun card, love those birds
    thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes Dies challenge
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brilliant card Andrea and the googly eyes are a perfect touch!

    I read what Brenda wrote about Percy Pigs - will be checking Parsnips white whiskers for traces of pink now :)!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. A really fun card Andrea. I love his googly eyes. He's my favourite of the crazy birds. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. HH, fun card! Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps nad More!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the wiggle eyes on your crazy bird! Thanks for sharing this fun card with us at ATSM challenge blog–please join us again soon!
    :) Marie–ATSM DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautifully coloured as always, Andrea. X

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fun card! And as a former music teacher I love the embossed notes!
    Thank you for joining Cuttlebug Mania this time!
    Swissie DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the crazy bird and the musical background!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.