Pages

Wednesday, 31 August 2016

NBUS Joy

Determined to join in again with Darnell's NBUS challenge I headed to the crafty cupboard and pulled out a Sizzix Tim Holtz 'Holiday Joy' stamp and die set which I won from the lovely Miss Di over at Pixie's Playground back in November last year and (hanging head in shame) is just getting its' first outing. There are quite a few images in this set but I have just used the 'JOY' stamp which I cut with the matching die. The background has been embossed with a Die'sire Embossalicious folder and matted onto a red card blank before adding a Memory Box 'snowflake border' die and the TH 'joy' sentiment stamp/die. To finish I just added a single silver gem.

This is one of the quickest and easiest christmas cards I've made and would have been ideal for a batch make if only that hadn't been my last coloured card blank!




As well as joining in with Darnells NBUS challenge I shall also enter this in the following challenges

Winter Wonderland challenge 'use white + one other colour or a little bird told me'

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge 'use a sentiment'

Allsorts challenge 'use at least two dies'

Creative Inspirations challenge 'christmas in August'


14 comments:

  1. It's an extremely elegant and stylish creation Andrea, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    Also, I may be guilty of forgetting to mail you to say thank you for the lovelu card, so a reather belated one now.
    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of this card. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous Christmas card Andrea, a super design.
    Pauline
    x
    My Personal Blog: Crafting with Cotnob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card, superb use of the NBUS stamp and CAS too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I like the design, Thank you for joining in with us this week at Allsorts, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How elegant! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Christmas card Kanda. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Winter Wonderland. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Andrea. I love the simplicity.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
    Lou DT xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fantastic festive creation! The contrast of the red andwhite works brilliantly. Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this fortnight! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have stuff far older than a year old that's still waiting for a first playtime!
    Great card, Andrea. Love your little sparkling gem addition. X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an elegant card.

    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Dies' challenge this week and hope you join our new challenge starting tomorrow x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 296 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this, Ama-, I mean, Andrea! I love how CASlicious it is, yet it has a ton of texture and interest! I think it would still be fabulous without the red card base. All that embossed white with a pop of red just from the JOY would be yummo, IMHO! Thank you so much for playing again in my challenge! I hope you are doing better. Big hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.