Pages

Wednesday, 24 August 2016

First Birthday

I can't believe I'm back with another card so soon.... although I must admit to having coloured up this gorgeous Wee stamp a couple of weeks ago and I'd already got some Cheery Lynn flower dies cut and just waiting to be stuck together. I used a cream base card and also cream card for matting the image and the papers are from my snippets box. The ribbon, pearls and peel off sentiment are all from my stash and to finish I decorated the cake with Stickles and a little gem flower

After I'd taken the photo I noticed the gems had gone a little skew-wiff - but glad to say they're all straight now.



I shall enter this in the following challenges

Magnolia-licious challenge 'anything goes with a stamp carried by Magnolia-licious store'
Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge 'pink and cream with lots of bling'
In The Pink challenge 'make it sparkle'
Simon Says Wednesday challenge 'it's hip to be square'
Penny Black and More challenge 'anything goes with a stamp'
Stamping Sensations challenge 'anything goes'


Thanks for popping by and I'll hopefully catch up with you all over the next few days.

18 comments:

  1. It's such a sweet image Andrea and a lovely Birthday card for a little one. Your not the only one who get's gems crooked, I've lost count of the times I have done my photo and only noticed when I uploaded to my blog.

    Thanks so much for joining us again this month at Stamping Sensations and Penny Black and More challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she's so cute......this could be your precious granddaughter in 6 months!! Not long now till cuddles! very pretty card Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very sweet image and a very pretty card

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so adorable and cute! Your motiv was really pretty and so was your flower and bow details! Thanks a lot for joining us at Fussy and Fancy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks adorable, a gorgeous design and pretty pinks
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Andrea, an adorable image lovely pinks.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card for little girl about to be one. Really sweet image with pretty papers too.
    Like the baby grow with the cute little images on it.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image and the flowers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet... and your backing paper is gorgeous, Andrea. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card, such a sweet image.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  11. My internet is Kerput again so struggling on with my iPad and 3G connection. Lovely 1st card and so sweet with the spotty ribbon being a deeper shade as it really shows off the image well. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply adorable, Andrea! I love the silver sentiment. It just adds such a special touch. Thank you for sharing it with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card this is Andrea. She's an adorable image and perfect for a littlie. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely delightful card, Andrea! The image is so sweet. Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty and lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing over at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  16. hello! this is precious, luv the gems! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet card, and an adorable image. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge. Good Luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is lovely - such a sweet image and gorgeous colouring - and I love the sparkly gems.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at In The Pink this time..

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.