Pages

Sunday, 7 August 2016

Christmas Trio

What a fabulous sunny hot weekend we're having here in the East Midlands and I've been making another christmas card!

I've used another fun image from Bugaboo which I coloured with Promarkers. It's another CAS design (and flat for posting) with some silver mirrcard for matting the image, a Tattered Lace snowflake die and the sentiment stamp is from Clearly Besotted.



I shall enter this in the following challenges

Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets' (the silver mirricard was snippets)

I Love Promarkers challenge 'christmas in July'

HLS Christmas challenge 'snowflakes'

Colour Crazy challenge 'anything goes'

Noor! Design UK challenge 'christmas'



Thanks for popping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

13 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea,

    I am slowly getting round blogland and catching up on what I have missed and your lovely creation today has such a super image.

    Hope you are keeping OK and health on the up.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super Christmas card Andrea, such a fun trio.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very good at using these Bugaboo images, Andrea.
    Beautifully coloured as always. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card, love all the images and sale still on, may have to pop over and get this image, love it.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fun bugaboo images. Have quite a few myself. Love your colouring on here. Looks good with the mirror card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, I like the fun images
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun Christmas card. Made me smile...
    Always good to have a little humour...the recipient will love to get this fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun and cute Christmas card Andrea. A bit more challenging to make when it's hot and sunny outside aren't they!?

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving your 3 fun images and a great CAS design too, luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Andrea - such cute faces and wonderfully coloured too. Bet you're counting the days until the visit! :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card Andrea, love the bugaboo image and cas design
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful funny creation! I love BUgaboo!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card, Thank you for participation in HLS christmas challange. Hope to se you in outher next challande too//Zora

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.