Pages

Wednesday, 20 July 2016

And here's the other Penny Black

Wow, what a fabulous person Darnell is..... she packed this glorious weather in her suitcase and bought it all the way over here to England for us to enjoy and I must say I'm enjoying every second of it. For those of you who don't know her then I would encourage you to pay a visit as she's sure to brighten your day with her fun tales.

Anyways on with my card...... in my last post I used a Penny Black stamp 'flower gala' and told you there were 2 stamps in this set, well this is the other stamp. I coloured it with my usual Promarkers with a few touches of Sakura glitter pen added (but they don't show up in the photo), wrapped a piece of lace (the last little bit I have) around, then matted onto some pearlescent card before attaching to the base card. The sentiment was a preprinted one (but not sure where from) which I cut with a nesting die and then stuck to a Marianne Designs fancy circle die cut from the snippet of leftover pearlescent card. I die-cut 2 butterflies also from card snippets and covered them with Stickles and added pearls for the bodies. To finish I added a bow and a couple of heart shaped pearls.



I shall enter this in the following challenges

Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets'
Passion For Promarkers challenge 'summer flowers'
Stamping Sensations challenge 'anything goes with a stamp and ribbon'
Uniko challenge 'flowers'
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'use any image'
Noor! Design UK challenge 'anything goes + option of chipboard'
Aurora Wings challenge 'tic tac toe' (I used lace / flowers / bow)


I'm sorry I haven't been around blogland much lately but I'm still trying to get myself fit. I went for an MRI scan yesterday so should have the results in a couple of weeks or so and then I can get things sorted. Thanks for popping by today and I hope you have a great week.

23 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, everything about it is so beautiful! Love it all. Hope the results of your scan are favourable and you can get sorted before your beautiful Grandaughter comes for all her cuddles! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. It has a lovely softness to it. Really pretty. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Andrea, such pretty flowers and lovely design.
    I hope your scan results are positive and you can get things sorted out quickly.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Andrea, very pretty.
    I hope your health is sorted soon.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful delicate image and a fabulous design.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very pretty card.
    I'm enjoying this lovely weather too, although alittle too hot in the craft room

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the delicate shades and pretty flowers. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Wedding card, I like the soft colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a total "touch of Class". Any wedding couple would be thrilled with this beauty. LOVE IT. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely delicate stamped image - complemented so well with your delicate colouring & lace details x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant design, love those colours too. Have a lovely weekend.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Andrea,
    what a very lovely card.
    Your design is wonderful and that stamped image is really pretty, and coloured lovely.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful Wedding card Andrea! I love the softness of the colours you used as well as the beautiful design.

    Have fun time when you meet up with Darnell - she has instructions to give you a hug from me! And I so hope the scan results are positively helpful so you can get on track for a full recovery.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Andrea . . . hope all goes well for you. Sending well wishes your way.

    Love your delicate and feminine card.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such an elegant card and your delicate colouring is perfect! A great layout and the lace and butterflies are a lovely finishing touch! Thanks for joining in with this week's challenge at Passion for Promarkers and good luck! Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Andrea. I love the beautiful image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty card, love the flower image , glittery butterflies and lace

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so very delicate and pretty, and your soft colouring is gorgeous :-)
    Thanks for playing along with our challenge at The Ribbon Girl!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Kanda. Thank you for popping by to see my elf card and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate it. I thought I would return the favor and came from the Snippets Pkayground as well to check out your creation. This is such a beautiful wedding card. Love the soft colors and your bow was tied perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a gorgeous wedding card, Kanda! Beautifully designed. Thanks so much for joining our Tic Tac Toe challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  21. So fresh and pretty. Thanks for joining us at Noor Design this month x

    ReplyDelete
  22. So so pretty hun.
    Thank you for joining us at Noor Design, hope you will join us in the next challenge.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. So pretty and elegant, I am sure the happy couple will love it. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in on the Uniko Challenge. My apologies for commenting SO late too. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.