Pages

Tuesday, 24 May 2016

A CAS Birthday

There are a couple more challenge blogs celebrating birthdays so first off  I 'd like to wish the lovely Brenda and her team over at Allsorts who are celebrating a massive 7 years of challenges (and still going strong) a very Happy Birthday ...  and secondly a Happy Birthday to all at AAA Cards who are having their 2nd Birthday Bash.

I've had another play with my Penny Black 'the unfolding' cling stamp but this time I inked it with Memento inks. I used the little Dew Drop ink pads so it's easier to ink the different areas with colours straight onto the stamp and no other colouring was needed. Then I stuck the image to a coloured card blank and added a silver peel-off sentiment. Looking at the photo I think it may be a little too CAS and need a couple of pearls adding to finish it off but, as they're at the bottom of the craft cupboard where my back is just not going to let me get down to at the moment, they will have to get added at a later date!

Must admit I'm rather liking my new PB stamps and I still have some more to play with.



I shall enter this in the following challenges ~


Allsorts challenge 'happy birthday'

AAA Cards challenge 'happy birthday'

In The Pink challenge 'happy anything'

Penny Black and More challenge 'anything goes'

Stamping Sensations challenge 'anything goes'

Time Out 'Inspired by Words' challenge 'may all your weeds be wild flowers'


Thanks to you all for popping by and for all the wonderful words of encouragement you leave me.

22 comments:

  1. I like this card. Very clean and classic too. Not sure that it needs anything added to it. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card. Love image and CAS looking.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Might have said it before Andrea but like you I am loving the new floral releases from PB, their floral stamps are always lovely but this time they really have pulled out all the stops.

    Really lovely inking on this one and such a beautifully classic design.

    Thank you for your Birthday wishes, we are having a really super celebratory week and I am so pleased you joined the party with your lovely card. Thanks also for sharing it with us at Penny Black and More and More and Stamping Sensations challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely beautiful and I really like the colours that you've used. The layout is just perfect. Crafty hugs, Sandra :) X

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card - I love the PB stamp and your gentle colours.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous,fabulous image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andrea this is wonderful, super in fact. I love that stamp (no more room on my wish list) and the way you have coloured it and showcased it. Not too long for you now till you can cuddle your Grandaughter.....hope I didn't rub salt in the wound by showing Thomas.Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh such a very beautiful image and I adore your colours. Thanks for joining in AAA Cards birthday celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous card Andrea it's so pretty love the stamp! huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Andrea, such a gorgeous stamp and lovely colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful CAS card, love the colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really lovely card Andrea. I love the way you've coloured that lovely image. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just stunning - CAS perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So clean and elegant! Thank you for joining in our birthday celebrations at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful elegant card.
    Thanks for playing along at In the Pink this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful. Lovely creation and gorgeous colours xxx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic card, needs nothing if you ask me! I love the way you inked this stamp, so delicate. I spotted this at Penny Black and now I see you also joined us at TIME OUT -thanks for playing along, your card is super! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wowzers that flower is so gorgeous and the silver sentiment is beautiful! Thanks for playing along at AAA Card Challenges and celebrating out 2nd birthday with us! Justine

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is stunning Andrea, perfect just as it is, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card. I think it's fine without any pearls (or sequins for that matter). ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.