Pages

Thursday, 21 April 2016

CD Sunday 6th Birthday Celebrations

Hi everyone. It's their 6th Birthday over at the CD Sunday Challenge and for this challenge only they are asking us to back link our favourite from all the cards / projects we have entered into any of their previous challenges.



My favourite card is quite a recent make which I posted on 2nd March this year and can be found in the post here.






 I chose this because I love the vibrant colours and watercolour effect of this image which is from the Joanna Sheen 'Pamela West Collection volume 2 cd'. I think sometimes we neglect our CDs so to have such a successful CD challenge is a great thing.

Happy 6th Birthday  and wishing you all the best for many more to come



10 comments:

  1. Hi Kanda. Thank you for joining in with our celebrations and the for the nice things you have said. I loved this card when you first posted it and I still think it is a beauty. Good luck.
    Carol
    xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Andrea, a brilliant choice.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card, love the image and the colours.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card and you're right it looks like a water colour. Thank you for your kind words. CD's are such a source of inspiration to us crafters and I'm so pleased you enjoy our challenges and using your CDs.Good luck. Wynn CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect choice! This card is beautiful!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Irises in the vibrant colours Andrea, can see why it's a favourite.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I'm back again Andrea, great choice for our challenge , love the the image and colours .Thanks for taking part .
    sue-b DT XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card - Love the watercolour look. I agree, we do neglect our CD's and that is why I recently joined this challenge, although my CD range is very limited. But they are such good challenges. Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards,the image is gorgeous Debbs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely colours on your card and these flowers will be in bloom before too long. :-) Thank you for joining us in celebrating our birthday.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.