Pages

Friday, 8 April 2016

Butterfly and Fuchsia

Hi everyone and thanks to you all for all your get well wishes for me and my Dad. The antibiotics have started to kick in and I even managed to make a card yesterday.

I've used another Clearly Besotted stamp which was a magazine freebie. The leaf is a solid die and I coloured the flowers with Promarkers and hand cut them before attaching with glue dots. Then I stamped the sentiment which is also Clearly Besotted and layered up onto some white card and then the 5 x 5 inch base card. The die-cut butterfly is from All Occasion Dies - it looks a little purple in the photo but is actually coloured with a fuchsia pink Promarker. I much prefer this card to my last post although those fuchsias did keep moving about before finally being stuck in place!




I shall enter this in the following challenges

Butterfly challenge 'F for fancy folds and fuchsia colour' (didn't manage the two this time)

Lawnscaping challenge 'beautiful florals' (2nd entry)

Noor Design UK challenge 'anything goes'

Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge 'green and pink'


Thanks for your continued visits and supportive comments. I'll hopefully start catching up with you all over the weekend.

23 comments:

  1. This is very pretty...love the design and the delicate pink and green. Hope things continue to improve for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card - the fuchsia stamp is so pretty.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and just love your chosen colours...have a great weekend.xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous,love the design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Andrea, love the design and pretty flowers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is pretty Andrea, lovely soft colours and fabulous CAS design.
    I'm so pleased to hear that you are feeling a little better.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your fuchsias and like your thinking outside of the box using them on your card. Super colours. Hope your feeling much better soon. Thankyou for fluttering by. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous images and love the colours, great design too.
    Glad you are feeling a little bit better, hope you are back to full strength very soon.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully CAS, I love the colours that you've used and the fuchsias look fabulous :)X

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely magazine freebie to get! This card is beautiful - I love it - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely Andrea. So glad the Playground "Meds" are working! LOL!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your fuchsia and butterfly card is glorious, Andrea! I'm so glad to hear things are going better!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your fuchsia and butterfly card is glorious, Andrea! I'm so glad to hear things are going better!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Andrea,
    what a super card for the Butterfly challenge.
    Love the very fab design of this, and those fuchsias are perfect.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty card! I love the beautiful soft spring colours!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Andrea

    Loving the soft colours on this card .. .. and those fuchsias look stunning. A lovely card to say thank you with!!

    Hope you are having a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So lovely and elegant Andrea!! So glad that you came back and linked this beauty up with us at Fussy and Fancy!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just fabulous. I have this stamp and die set. You've made me want to get it out again x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty card, thanks for joining in with the butterfly challenge, guest DT.x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is beautiful. Love the flowers and they look so pretty in pink and green.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Fussy and Fancy.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am back again to thank you for sharing this gorgeous card with us at Noor Design UK.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.