Pages

Sunday, 24 April 2016

A Snippet of a Tag

This is turning out to be a really super day - this morning I had my first phone conversation with my granddaughter... okay it wasn't really a conversation but she did have a lot to say for herself making noises into the phone! AND I've just been over to the Playground and see that I won last weeks challenge so I'm doing a happy dance around the room at the moment.

Anyway I've been trying to get into the christmas spirit using some of my (never ending pile) of snippets to make a tag.  The dies I used are Marianne tag and sprig and Tattered Lace poinsettia (fastened with a brad) and holly leaves. with just a bit of ribbon, bakers twine and gems from my stash.




I shall enter this in the following challenges

Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets'

Winter Wonderland challenge 'winter blossoms'

HLS Christmas challenge 'die cuts'


While I'm in the christmas mood I'm off to make my card ready for tomorrows' Rudolph Day challenge.

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Snippets win Andrea. This is an absolutely beautiful snippets Christmas tag. It sounds as if you've had the perfect day! Hugs, Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty tag Andrea, love the pretty poinsettia
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super tag Andrea, such a beautiful poinsettia.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally beautiful and classy.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas Tag Kanda. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Winter Wonderland. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So organised Andrea, very impressive and pretty tag.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really fabulous tag Andrea! That tag die is one of my favourites and the glorious poinsettia is beautiful. A lovely make.
    Posted your prize so it's on the way :-)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous tag - I love your poinsettia.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tag Andrea. Love the detail. Thanks so much for playing along at Winter Wonderland. Lou DT xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful stunning creation, fabulous colours and gorgeous design...xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous..what a lovely use of all those pretty dies! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Andrea, Glad you had a lovely chat with your little granddaughter. Bet that made you feel just grand afterwards. Am loving this delicate & elegant tag, with the doily edges and that wonderful dimensional poinsettia. Love it! TFS & joining in with the HLS April Christmas Challenge. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful tag Andrea !

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful tag. Thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such lovely looking Christmas tag. It is really pretty and will look wonderful on someones gift on the big day. Thanks for joining us over at the Winter Wonderland this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.