Pages

Friday, 4 March 2016

Spring Bringer

Hi everyone and a very big welcome to my newest follower Jules of Always with a Heart. Thanks for joining me in my little corner of blogland.

I've made a card to combine a few challenges and follow a sketch, as well as using up a bits and bobs I had lying around. The image is a Hobby House Wee Stamps topper called 'Spring Bringer' which I matted onto a Spellbinder 'opulent oval' cut from mirri-card. The snippets of background DP is Pink Petticoat, also matted onto mirri-card and I made the flowers using Poppystamps 'blooming posie' die with Stickles in the centres. I finished off with ribbon and card candi from my stash.




I shall enter this in the following challenges

Sketch Saturday challenge 'sketch'
Cuttlebug Mania challenge 'welcome spring'
Die Cut Diva's challenge 'something spring'
Poppystamps challenge 'spring fling'
Live & Love Crafts challenge 'signs of spring'
Cute Card Thursday challenge 'mother's day'
Digi Designs challenge 'use 2 or more dies'
Scrapy Land challenge 'anything goes'


Thanks for popping by today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

16 comments:

  1. A lovely Spring card - such a cute image and I like your layout too!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an adorable image Andrea and a love fresh and bright card.

    Got you mail, will get back to you soon as.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Andrea, love the image and the pretty flowers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Andrea! Lovely image with all that silver and white, plus the great embellies! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Diva's Spring Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. The flowers that you made are gorgeous. Love the choice of frame for the Wee stamp. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Scrapy Land Challenge and can't wait to see your next beautiful card or project with us soon. Nancy Hill, Scrapy Land Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Andrea. What a pretty little image and your flowers are so pretty. Well done using up stuff. I'm still working on that but going out with friends tomorrow so no doubt I'll come back with more! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Andrea, such a pretty image and perfect design.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is totally beautiful, I love it.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful Andrea - love the silver die-cut frame - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is so lovely - great image and outstanding coloring, pretty dies and wonderful design! Thank you for taking part in Poppystamps Spring Fling Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great card - thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully colored and your choices are perfect. Lovely.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Andrea, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning!!! Love everything. Good Luck! I hope we see you again!! Thank you for joining us at Scrapy Land.
    Hug, Patricia
    Scrapy Land Store
    rubber stamping is my game blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card design, gorgeous image and colours.
    Thanks for joining us over on Poppystamps blog.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful! So many wonderful elements and a delight to behold!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.