Pages

Tuesday, 22 March 2016

Penguin fun

All my cards seem to be very CAS at the moment and I'm also being good and using old stash and snippets. This super digi called 'penguin fun' is from Di's Digi Designs and I coloured it with Promarkers and added Stickles for the sparkle. I used a couple of bits of red holographic card with the join hidden behind the image and finished it off with a sentiment recyled from an old card.



and here's one showing the sparkle a bit better 


I shall enter this in the following challenges

Winter Wonderland challenge 'penguins'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge 'cute or anything goes'
That's Crafty challenge 'red and green'
Stamping Smiles designs Tic-Tac-Toe challenge 'bingo' (celebrate / clan and simple / critters)





Sorry if I'm not around to visit much at the moment but Dad is still in hospital so we're chasing about a bit and I just can't seem to get myself organised (what's new you may ask!)

16 comments:

  1. Very impressive you are still using up old stash Andrea and what a cute trio of Penguin's.

    Hope Dad is soon out of hospital, know what a drain it is always back and forth.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Darling image and I love your added Stickles. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the sweetest image Andrea. A really lovely card and the recycled sentiment fits perfectly. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fab image and colours,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card, those little penguins are so cute
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super Christmas card Andrea, such a fun image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you mixed the recycled sentiment with a new stamped card! That's such a fun image and colored beautifully too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute Andrea - love those adorable penguins and your card layout is lovely - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look out! Don't fall! Oh it is so high up there and this star is so heavy.
    Wonderful and happy Christmas card - I love it!!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card. Your penguins are super cute!Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Winter Wonderland.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the simplicity of your design with the great glitter bling elements.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, lovely colour tones too....have a lovely Easter weekend...xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card! I love those little stacked penguins and your take on the celebrate element! Beautiful coloring as well :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Stamping Smiles Design Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge! =)
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always amazed by digi designs as I can never seem to make a great card with them. LOVE your coloring and the sparkle details on this. The penguins are adorable!! Thanks for playing at Stamping Smiles Design Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!!

    Nora Noll
    Design Team Member
    Stamping Smiles Design
    Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 273 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for March - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.