Pages

Saturday, 26 March 2016

March Rudolph Day

Hi everyone and a very warm welcome to my new follower Anne of Learning to Jive. I hope you're all enjoying the long weekend and have a good supply of choccie eggs.

Yesterday saw the start of another Rudolph Day challenge and besides being good Friday it was also Lady Day which prior to 1752 was the first day of the new year in England. So after that piece of useless information (unless of course it happens to come up in a pub quiz) here's my card. It's yet another quick and CAS make using a Joanna Sheen decoupage sheet 'Giordano Christmas' which I'd cut out and made up some time ago, along with a snippet of paper and a sentiment from my stash.




I shall enter this in the following challenges

March Rudolph Days challenge 'christmas'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge 'use a sentiment'
Sparkles Christmas challenge 'an old fashioned christmas'

It's quite dull and chilly here but I'm hoping to have a relaxing weekend with my Promarkers and some stamped images at the side of me. Thanks for popping by and I hope you have a great weekend whatever you're up to.

22 comments:

  1. A lovely card and a great image. You could also enter the card in the current Winter Wonderland challenge, which is 'For a Child'.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image, Kanda. You must be like me and like to sit and have a go at decoupaging...and then stockpile them! lol This is such a lovely Christmas card!

    Thanks for taking part in the March Rudolph DAys Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, great image, thanks for sharing at Sparkles.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely traditional looking Santa for the new Rudolph Day Andrea.

    Enjoy the rest of the Easter weekend, looks like crafting weather to me.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card - he is probably the best Santa I hve ever seen!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous Christmas card Andrea, a super Santa image and lovely CAS design.
    Have a lovely Easter.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo what a fabby traditional Santa and thanks for joining us at Rudolph Days Challenge this month, Luv Sam (GDT) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet image. Brilliant RD card.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card and he is the best Santa I have ever seen!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really lovely card, super image.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Easter. Lovely card and fabulous design as always....xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  12. A stunning card, I love the gorgeous image you've used.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 274 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for March - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am going to try this one more time -- I tried yesterday twice to send a comment on your wonderful card and both time it came back that there was a fatal error in the address. Let's see what happens this time.
    I love your card and that Santa is absolutely grand!
    snady ss

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh dear - I see that my other comment did make it to you and once again I get an email saying your address failed. What is going on and my name is not snady - it is Sandy - my mistake!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your traditional Santa image, a real classic.
    Thank you for playing along at Rudolph Day
    Jane
    Rudolph Day DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just the cutest card ever and just perfect for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "An Old Fashioned Christmas" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This would make a lovely card for a child and we don't need to worry about Santa getting cold as he looks really snug in that coat :) x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aw, that is very sweet! Nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely crisp layout with a traditional image, perfect ! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great image and a beautiful CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.