Pages

Sunday, 20 March 2016

Butterflies and B

Hi everyone, I'm just fluttering by with a card I've made for Mrs A's Butterfly challenge where this fortnight she's given us buttons and bronze to play with along with our butterflies and I'm also skipping over to Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge as I used snippets of card for my die-cuts.

My mojo is playing hide and seek just lately and so my card is a very simple CAS design using a Designs By Ryn 'gingko' stencil for the background, Spellbinders opulent oval and QuicKutz nesting dies and a Clearly Besotted sentiment stamp. I was the very lucky winner of the last Butterfly challenge and in the fabulous bag of goodies I received were some of these lovely wooden button butterflies that I've used on my card. Thanks again Mrs A for the wonderful goodies.




It's a lovely warm and sunny day here and it really lifts the spirits. Hope it's as good where you are and you're having a great weekend.

13 comments:

  1. A lovely card - your stencilled background is perfect behind your lovely sentiment.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Andrea - and that Ginko stencil is just beautiful! Perfectly offset with the layered sentiment and those lovely butterflies!

    Lovely to see you in the Snippets Playground!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty Spring card Andrea. See you in the treehouse, picked up a few bottles of Prosecco at Tesco's earlier so enough to keep up happy for a day or two, so long as nobody tells Miss Di and they get confiscated.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The buttons look perfect against the yellow on the card . I'm glad you have managed to use something from your goodie bag for this challenge. Thankyou for fluttering by. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely CAS with these bright tones, it has a happy feel! Love the stenciled background and butterflies buttons!
    Thank you for playing in the Butterfly Challenge#50

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely, bright and cheerful card that makes me think of sunshine! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cheery, bright, and lovely card! I love how a card like this can bring a smile immediately :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love the colour and the stamp., gorgeous card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A happy sunny card Andrea. I love it. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful Andrea, a fabulous design and lovely warm colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooooo beautiful card Andrea!!!! Love your design!!! The stencil and colours you used are fab.
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have you looked under a settee cushion for your mojo? Just saying!!!

    This card looks great to me. I like the sunshine splash of yellow.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.