Pages

Sunday, 6 March 2016

Bugaboo Birthday

Hi everyone and a Happy Mothers Day to all you moms out there. I had all good intentions of doing some very necessary housework this morning but got sidetracked in my crafty room resulting in this card.

I used a Bugaboo digistamp 'frame it - bears birthday' which I coloured with my usual Promarkers. I was toying with the idea of soft pastels but in the end the cheery bright colours won, as did the red card blank. To finish, all that was needed were gold peel-offs from my stash and a die-cut star.



I shall enter this in the following challenges

Mod Squad challenge 'feature a creature'

I Love Promarkers challenge 'use a number'

Catch The Bug challenge 'anything goes'

bastel-traum challenge 'birthday'

Noor! Design UK challenge 'clean and simple'


Thanks for popping by today and all your lovely comments. I'll be around to visit you as soon as I've flicked around with the duster. I love the sunshine but don't you just hate the way it shows up every speck of dust you've been trying to convince yourself doesn't exist !

17 comments:

  1. I always get sidetrack to my craft room....When the weekend comes, I never get all the cleaning I want to get done. LOL. Your card is adorable. It makes the perfect Birthday card. Thanks for joining us this week at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I didn't flick around my duster yet either, however I did go to the market and put all the foot away. LOL Your morning looked like you had more fun than I did. This card is just adorable. Like that gold "4" also. Enjoy the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card Andrea, such a fun image and I love your bright colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely fun card - the bright colours are perfect (I agree, much better than pastel for this card). I hope the lucky 4 year old likes it too.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect card fora four year old. Love the bears peeking around the corner of the card with the pile of presents and balloons. Great coloring. Thanks for joining us at Feature a Creature at Mod Squad Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Andrea really love it...and I know what you mean about sunshine and dust the whole place has been covered in it lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Andrea, love the cute image and design
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sidetracked and craft room in one sentence? Never! Now, sidetracked FROM the craft room, I can understand! ;-)
    You were so right to go with bold colours on this image because they look amazing.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb, super fun card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww...this is so fun and very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliantly designed creation and love the awesome colours used.
    Sorry have been missing but we had a bit of time out for a few days away....takes a while to catch up on over 200 notifications...xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good sidetracking Andrea, it's such a lovely bright and cheerful card. If you have time I could do with a bit of flicking.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic card! Love the fun image. Thank you for sharing with us at I♥Promarkers. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. How sweet and adorable
    I am having a celebration on my blog...please do drop in when you can.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great children's card....love the cute image xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great birthday card, I LOVE the plain red background it frames it so nicely! Thanks for joining us for Catch the Bug anything goes, hope to see you again! Dawn Bugaboo DT good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, what for a great birthday card... Love it... Thanks for sharing by bastel-traum Hugs Ute

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.