Pages

Tuesday, 23 February 2016

Fluffy and Bluebells

Well actually the image I used for this card is called 'Fluffy on the Lily' but I reckon they could be bluebells too. It's a digi stamp from Sylvia Zet which I coloured with Promarkers. I decided to go for a light and fresh design so I used a Die'sire Embossalicious folder to emboss the card blank to give it a bit more texture. The flowers are made with a Cheery Lynn 'large rose' die with card candi centres and the leaves behind is a paper flower folded in half. The sentiment is from Crafters Companion and the pearls and ribbon from my stash.



It was a bit hard to photograph so that you could see the embossing.

I shall enter this on the following challenges

Mod Squad challenge 'the great outdoors'
Cupcake Inspiration challenge 'photo inspiration'
Passion for Promarkers challenge 'dies and / or punches'
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'use any image'
Crafty Cardmakers challenge 'for a special woman'
Crafting From The Heart 100th challenge 'anything goes'
Whimsy Inspirations Monthly challenge 'anything goes'

and as I used snippets of card for the flowers and a snippet of ribbon for the bow I shall head over to Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge where to join in the fun you have to 'use up your snippets'


21 comments:

  1. I too think they could be Bluebells Andrea, all looks very pretty with the soft blue against the white.

    Should all be quiet in the Playground as not got that far this week so far as I seem to be the one that always get the blame for leading the others astray - as if. All very quiet on the craft front thanks to flu, there was me so pleased with myself I had avoided it !

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful,such a lovely image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Andrea. What a sweet umage and I love the embossing behind. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Andrea, a sweet image and lovely pastel colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card, the image is so cute and I love the delicate colours.
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet & very pretty!
    Love the colours too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, sweet and classy.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card in those soft colours. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card , hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous card, I love the blue and white together. Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Andrea, fluffy looks fabulous and I love the pretty design
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just beautiful!!! Love the sweet image and soft colors :) Thanks so much for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable card....love the image and the soft colours you've used on it and the design is just perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and hope to see you again.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwwwwww, this is such a sweet card!!! i love your soft coloring, beautiful! Thank you for joining us over at Cupcake Inspirations!
    DT Sweetie Naki

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. - Eva, Sweetie DT -

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous - love the delicate embossed pattern. Sweet image too. Thanks so much for playing along with our colours at Cupcake Inspirations. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautifully made and so sweet. I am a goner for sweet that's for sure!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers with your gorgeous card.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card Andrea. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Beautiful embellishments too. Thanks for joining us at PFP for Sue's "dies and/or punches" challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for sharing your fabulous design in our 'Special Woman' challenge, and good luck!

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.