Pages

Thursday, 4 February 2016

Christmas Snippets

Hi everyone. A quick post from me today as I have very sore eyes - maybe from sitting cutting out too many sheets of decoupage?

This is a very quick and CAS small card to use up a PB 'In a pear tree' image I'd stamped before christmas.  I stamped twice in two shades of green, masking off the bird and adding a sentiment from the same set. Then it was layered onto a snippet of silver mirri-card and to finish it off I added gems and pearls.



I shall enter this in the following challenges

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge 'christmas anything goes'
 
and as I used 'snippets' I'm having another skip over to join in with Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge

I'm also heading over with another entry to Penny Black Saturday challenge where it's 'anything goes'


Thanks for popping by today and for all your lovely comments. I shall be round to visit later if I manage to get down from the treehouse in one piece (the Playground playmates know what I mean)

15 comments:

  1. Decoupage is never kind on the eyes Andrea so may well be the reason.

    Today's card has a real feel of elegant to it. See you in the treehouse later, but don't expect too much hooch, most of it got downed last night, not that I'm guilty of course.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a clever bit of masking going on there. Just had to go on line and check it out as you'd made me curious as to where the bird stood!Lol. I like it in the two shades of green too. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so nice to see your card today. I started working on a square Christmas card the other day and was wondering which type of paper I would frame it in, so I put it aside for a bit. You have pushed me into finishing it. Your card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Andrea - and a great way to add more life to a stamps by masking off the birdie :)

    Thank you for coming to play.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous CAS card - love the stamp and your clever masking.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fab image and colours,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very elegant cas card.
    Thanks for joining this months Penny Black Saturday Challenge too
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Andrea, such a gorgeous CAS card! Wonderful masking! Love the foiled cardstock too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Andrea, such an elegant design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this gorgeous CAS card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful card Andrea. I really like the way you've added the gems and pearls and I love green. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely fresh looking card Andrea. Brilliant! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card - so crisp & clean!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to check out our next fun challenge, and see if you're a lucky winner!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty! I love Christmas wreaths...love to hang one on my front porch! Yours looks so pretty hanging on your card, though!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.