Pages

Friday, 11 December 2015

Rudolph

Hi everyone, hope you're all prepared for the festivities, or maybe you're like me... each year saying I'll do better the next but never do!

My dad needed some last minute quick cards making so here's one of them. When I was making tags the other week I had some stamped up images left over so made this one into a card. The reindeer and sentiment stamps are Clearly Besotted and I embossed the bottom with a Die'sire 'petite dots' folder before layering onto a snippet of gold mirri-card and adding a couple of 'googly eyes'.



I shall enter this in the following challenges

Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets' Feel better soon Miss Di xx

Allsorts challenge 'clean and simple'

Digi Designs challenge 'winter holidays'

Cuttlebug Mania challenge 'christmas animals' used an embossing folder.. hope that's okay

Through the Purple Haze challenge 'christmas'

Card Mania challenge 'christmas'

Thanks for popping by at this very busy time and I'll be popping round to visit over the weekend.

15 comments:

  1. Love his red nose. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Andrea - I like the reindeer :) And very stylish looking card he's on too :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is darling and I love the scalloped edges on the card. I'm one of those that (every year) I say I'll do better next year and that year has not yet arrived. I'll try again for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card
    thanks for playing with us at di's digi
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun card Andrea, a cute image and great CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! I love Rudolph and his red nose! Wonderful CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous,love the iimage and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute and fun. That reindeer is a sweetie!
    The gold frame looks great with these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very cute little reindeer
    Have a lovely weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant Rudolph card!
    Have a great weekend.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Afraid I missed this one Andrea, I wasn't about Friday and still not caught up. Cute Reindeer with his red nose, belated thanks for joining in at Allsorts CAS challenge.

    Just mailed you so hope the link on your profile is the right one.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just too cute

    Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cutie! Thanks for sharing with us in our Winter Holiday challenge at Di's Digis Challenge Hope to see you in our latest challenge too a>Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely creation! Reindeer is beautiful!
    Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge. Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! And the embossing is ok :)
    Thank you for joining Cuttlebug Mania this time!
    Swissie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.