Pages

Thursday, 24 December 2015

Merry Christmas

Not long to go now and I've made a dent in next years christmas cards! After seeing that LOTV had an offer on the art pads I just had to buy some - 2 christmas and 1 general - but seeing as I hadn't kept my 2015 new years resolution to use all my LOTV toppers I thought I would crack on with some CAS cards before I put my crafty stuff away.


So this one is for all you of wonderful blogging buddies.

Wishing you all a very merry christmas 
and a happy, healthy and prosperous new year


 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks Andrea. LOVE your LOTV card. Happy crafting with your new art pads.
    Festive good wishes going your way too. Thanks for visiting.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful and elegant card Andrea - love this stylish layout - wishing you and yours a very merry christmas and a happy new year - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely CAS card. Merry Christmas to you too!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! The toppers make it so much quicker and easier! Wishing you the happiest of holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you Andrea, such a lovely card, a fabulous CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is one of the best art pads that LOTV have ever done, all the images are fabulous and this is a really lovely card, love all the mirri card.

    Hope you have a really lovely Christmas and very Best wishes for 2016

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and added beauties.xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful card Andrea, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.