Pages

Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Bluebell Snippets

Evening to you all. I'm just popping over to the Playground with some of my snippet makes and to check up on the christmas nativity rehearsals mayhem!

These three cards were made with a magazine freebie of Wild Rose Studio decoupage images and paper. I only added one layer of the decoupage and kept to a very quick and CAS style with snippets of paper and some peel-offs and sentiments from my stash.




I shall enter these in the following challenges

Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets'

Papertake Weekly challenge 'anything goes'

Digi Designs challenge 'cute and cuddly'


I'm off to start writing my christmas cards now. I still have a couple left to make but inspiration has completely deserted me so hopefully a break will help. Hope you are all a lot more organised than I am.

12 comments:

  1. So very sweet and cute Andrea, gorgeous work!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty cards Andrea, adorable images and lovely designs.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are mega cute. Like the last one the best. Cards are all made. Just waiting for The Doc to chose who they are going to so I can print the inserts off. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Andrea, love the cute images and fab designs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore these images. I have yor first image here in stamp form. I love coloring it, but don't ever seem to get it just the right shades. That doesn't stop me from playing aorund with it thought. Three wonderful cards. Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I'm always amazed at the Freebies you all get in the UK magazines. Love the additional of the golden stickers, and both of these are just so charming! TFS (hope you get this comment. Sometimes I'll get a return message that it didn't go through...not sure why this happens! ) TFS & Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute Andrea! I have that freebie too and know how lovely it is IRL - you used the elements beautifully! Bit laid up again here but I did hear squealing in the Playground this afternoon so summick's going on!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delightful creation Andrea and lovely decoupage images and colours used...x

     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cute cards - I had those magazine freebies too and loved using them.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Andrea, I do hope Di doesn't read the top line as she thought we were all hard at it getting ready, I'm not guilty for what went on I promise (and onlookers from outside the playgrond will all think we are mad - fair point).

    Great cards anyhow, the little Fawn's are so sweet.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Andrea, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have been hard at work.Three pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.