Pages

Thursday, 31 December 2015

Another Baby Card

Hello everyone and first of all let me take this chance to wish you all a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year

 I have another baby card to show you today and this time I used a digi image called 'enchanted dream' from The Paper Shelter which I coloured with Promarkers. I cut the image with an Xcut nesting die and matted onto a circle of pearlescent card. The embossed background is a Die'sire Embossalicius folder called 'florabunda' which I like because it has large and small flowers with a blank strip in between that you can wrap ribbon around and the letters are Memory Box 'classic lower case' dies. I wasn't happy with the image as I'd made a bit of a mess of a tiny butterfly so I added the little pink flowers to cover things up and finished it all off with the row of flowery pearls.



I shall enter this in the following challenges

The Paper Shelter challenge 'anything goes'

Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets' my 2nd entry... snippets of pearlescent card + ribbon

Passion For Promarkers challenge 'let's celebrate' my 3rd entry

Mod Squad challenge 'one die-cut'

Tuesday Morning Sketches 'anything goes'

Thanks for all your continued visits and support over the past year and for being such wonderful blogging friends. 

19 comments:

  1. A fabulous card - such a cute image and I love your design.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card Andrea.

    Happy New Year wishes going your way.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very tender & appropriate card, for a new year, a new life. Good luck for 2016 and with the Passion for Promarkers, Mega Christmas Challenge. Guest\DT Huny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful baby card Lands. Gorgeous embossing in the background. Happy New Year to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry that should be Kanda. Auto check keeps altering words! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful baby card and love the EF's.
    Happy New Year to you too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so sweet, Andrea! I especially love that embossing folder! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable baby card! Love the sweet image and the little flower embellishments are so pretty! Thank your for joining in Tuesday Morning Sketches annual Anything Goes challenge! Hope to see more of your creations in 2016! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, I like the adorable image, Happy New Year, all the best for 2016
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Was just admiring those flowers and then read they were to cover a mistake. Would never have known. I think they make the card. Cute image. Have a Healthy and Happy New Year. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty designed creation here. The embossing is gorgeous, and love the sweet image. Hugs to you for New Year....xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Andrea - I do love the image you used too! Clever cover up there - wouln't have guesed if you hadn't said so - and I do love the EF. Sitting on hands here to resist temptation to buy one the same!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful layout and embossing. I love the colors and the coloring on this sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A sweet new baby card Andrea, such a pretty image and lovely embossed background.
    Sorry I haven't been around for a while - hubby whisked me away for a surprise break!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another super cute card Andrea. I love the sweet image and your embossed background looks gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Don't forget to come back on 5th Jan 2016 for our new challenge and to find out if you are one of our lucky winners. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet baby card!! I love the embossing and those tiny flowers!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet baby card, Andrea. Lovely, soft colouring and fabulous texture from those pretty embossing folders. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas Challenge at Passion for Promarkers, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Kanda
    This is such a sweet and very pretty card!

    Could you drop me an email to scrappymo!@gmail.com
    Need to email you the design team details for the Rudolph Days Challenge Design team.

    Thanks Maurteen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Andrea, your card is sooo sweet. I love the little flower embellies. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.