Pages

Friday, 16 October 2015

Two by Two

Good afternoon to you all and thanks for popping by.

I've got a couple more christmas cards made following the same CAS design I've used before. Again I used (retired) LOTV toppers cut with QuicKutz nesting dies and matted onto gold mirri-card. I had just enough of the ribbon left for the two cards and then added the card candi to finish.




So I made two CAS cards with two teds on first card, two robins and stockings on second card and two bits of card candi on each card and I used snippets of gold mirri-card and ribbon

I shall enter these in the following challenges

Papertake Weekly challenge 'two by two' 
ABC challenge 'T is for two'
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'any image anything goes'
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets'
Winter Wonderland challenge 'christmas with a ribbon'
Creative Inspiration challenge 'clean and simple or fussy and fancy'
Mod Squad challenge 'winter and a die'

Hope you're all looking forward to the weekend. I'm planning on spending mine catching up with visiting your blogs and maybe a bit of crafty time if I get chance.


16 comments:

  1. Fabulous CAS cards - I love this design that you've used.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is understated elegance Andrea, the hints of gold really make the image pop.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Andrea, I do love the image and the gold edge, lovely!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andrea
    thank you for entering the playground with these stunning CAS cards - something that I really struggle with but you have perfected!
    Hope you manage to find some crafty time!
    Eve xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas cards. I really love the mirri-card. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are just precious and loved by me. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your two by two's look fab. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous,what a fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous cas card Andrea
    Have a lovely weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful. I love the gold edging too, makes everything POP! Fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Mod Squad Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful CAS card thank you for sharing it with us at ABC Challenge and good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI Andrea . . . great design and cute images. LOVE THESE!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very pretty creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have made a lovely CAS card! Gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing and joining us at ABC Challenge!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.