Pages

Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Getting ahead

Well the change in the weather has certainly made me realise that it's not that long until christmas and I also have some birthdays before then so I thought I'd better get a few cards made in advance.. and use a few challenges for inspiration too.

My Dad will be 95 in December and his card was the first on my list to get done. I went for a CAS design and a LOTV image which I coloured with Promarkers. A few snippets of paper from Prima for the background, some gold peel-offs, Memory Box die-cut letters.... and job finished!









I shall enter this in the following challenges

I Love Promarkers challenge 'masculine'

Papertake Weekly challenge 'anything goes'

Pixie's Snippets Playground 'use snippets'

Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge 'anything goes'

14 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Andrea! Bet your Dad will love it - is he still crafting? And aren't LOTV images such fun to use - great design too!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a perfect card for you Dad Andrea and a fabulous age as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card - perfect for your dad's birthday.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colours and a very sweet image Andrea. I think your Dad will be delighted with his card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Andrea, great 'man' card
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card for your dad! I like how you personalized it too! I know he'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful,a lovely image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card for your Dad Andrea, such a super image and perfect masculine design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A brilliant mans card Andrea. Love the image and design
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card, your Dad will love it, super image and fab colours too, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant card, I like this image and the papers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card. Love the colours and of course the image . My Dad will be 91 yrs in October. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous thank you for joining us at I love pro markers challenge blog all the best from Sharon Dt xxx have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Kanda. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.