Pages

Thursday, 29 October 2015

Butterfly and Numbers

Just fluttering by with my card for Mrs A's Butterfly challenge and the chosen letter this fortnight is N for numbers. I've used a fabulous Woodware stamp 'Delicate daisies' which I was lucky enough to win courtesy of the wonderful Sarn when she was acting as Prefect over at the Playground a few weeks ago (Thanks again Sarn). I coloured it with my usual Promarkers and went for a very CAS style adding some ribbon, silver peel-off numbers and a butterfly from my stash. The butterfly looks more pink in the photo than it actually is.


I shall enter this in the following challenges

Butterfly challenge 'butterflies and N is for numbers'

Without Words challenge 'purple and green but no Halloween'

Simon Says Wednesday challenge 'anything goes'



11 comments:

  1. This is super . I love your CAS look. That is such a pretty butterfly. I love the pink colour even if it is just a trick of the camera. Thankyou for fluttering by #41. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Andrea - love it
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card - I love that Woodware stamp!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Andrea, such a pretty and delicate design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. The flowers are so very pretty and the butterfly looks to be in flight. Your ribbon color is perfect for this card and I like those peel off numbers also. Have a wonderful evening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation and the amazing image and colours are spectacular.x
    {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful number card Andrea, so very pretty
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Andrea . . . what a FAB card you've made with your prize. LOVE this. Adding a butterfly to the pretty flowers is a great idea.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Andrea! It's so sweet and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my Blog. This card is lovely! Judy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.