Pages

Wednesday, 9 September 2015

LOTV NBUS

Another day and another forage into my pile of NBUS to join in again with the fun over at Darnell's Playhouse.



This LOTV stamp called 'present trio' has been hiding in the cupboard uninked for well over a year (hang my head in shame) so definitely time for an outing. I used my usual Promarkers to colour these little bears and cut and layered each image onto a Marianne Creatables die. The papers are from Dovecraft and Hunkydory and I added gems, ribbon and brad from my stash. The papers, card and ribbon are all snippets so I'll also be having my last play of the week over at the Playground.



I shall enter this in the following challenges

Darnell's NBUS challenge #5 'use your never-before-used-schtuff'

Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use your snippets'

Penny Black and More challenge 'anything goes - with hand stamping'

In the Pink challenge 'ribbons and bows - with lots of pink'

Time Out challenge 'make your mark'


Thanks for popping by and for taking the time to leave such lovely comments.

12 comments:

  1. A sweet card Andrea, such cute bears and pretty pastel pinks.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute and all pinky too. Love that pastel shade. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and pretty Andrea, I think we all have unused goodies lurking in our cupboards and this is a great way to prompt us to use them.

    Many thanks for joining in at Penny Black and More this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card and I'm sure you'll use the stamp again soon!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww . . . what a gorgeous pink card with lots of little bears on it . . . think Miss Di would LOVE this one (as do I).

    Thanks for entering the max amount of times in the Playground . . . you're determined to get tagged again aren't you!??? LOL!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card! I love these cute stamps! Pink is my favourite colour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card! So nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andrea, this is a great card. The images are so cute and I love your pretty card design. Thank you for joining us this time at In The Pink.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so pretty and so sweet with those adorable bears peeking out of the circles! thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, those bears are so adorable, how did you resist them for so long!! Beautiful colouring and love that they are peaking out the windows. So very glad you shared this with us at TIME OUT!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These stamps are super cute and so is your pastel color palette! Great card! Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining our challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.