Pages

Thursday, 27 August 2015

Pink Anniversary

Hi everyone, hope all is well in your neck of the woods. My week is going well and I had a lovely day at my Dads yesterday with a house full of visiting family... we had a buffet lunch and lots of lovely chatter and catching up.

This week has been pretty busy but I did take a bit of crafty time today to make a card for a few challenges. The pink spotty paper is Hunkdory and the frame is Memory Box 'twirling vine'. I hand cut a banner and used Clearly Besotted stamps for the sentiment. To embellish I added a small piece of ribbon (which was from a box of chocolates), flowers and gems from my stash and a Cheerly Lynn die cut butterfly.




I shall enter this in the following challenges

The ABC challenge 'P is for pretty in pink'
Card Mania challenge 'anniversary'

9 comments:

  1. The pink white and red look so very nice together. The little flowers and sequins really add that something special to this already beautiful card. Thanks for sharing Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely Andrea, love the butterfly and the flowers and ribbon, so pretty
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very dreamy looking anniversary card Andrea, it re ally is lovely.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card KandA I love the diecut on the dotty paper!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Andrea, a fabulous design and pretty pinks.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card, beautiful colours and I really like your design.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi..Your card is so sweet, I love the butterfly, thanks for joining in with Cardabilities..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card and just great for our Pretty in Pink challenge, thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges. cheers, Carol DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and I love the flowers and ribbon arrangement. Thank you for joining in the In The Pink Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    In The Pink DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.