Pages

Sunday, 2 August 2015

Ladybird, Ladybird

Firstly, thank you for your well wishes and your visits. I've spent minimal time on the laptop the last few days and my back is a lot better... just pain in my neck and shoulders now so hopefully on the mend.

I have been pottering about crafting and have a card to show you that I've made for a few challenges. This little cutie is a Mo Manning image which I coloured with Promarkers. The pink starry paper is from Dovecraft and the snippets are Hunkydory. I used a Marianne Creatables die under the flowers and All Occasion Dies for the butterflies. The gems, ribbon and flowers are from my stash.



I shall enter this in the following challenges

I Love Promarkers challenge '3 or more layers'
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets'
Allsorts challenge 'pearls and gems'
The Ribbon Girl Card challenge 'just add ribbon'
ABC challenge 'O for open'
Digi Designs challenge 'monochromatic'
Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge 'things with wings'
In The Pink challenge 'starry, starry pink'
Paper Creator's Crafts challenge 'dies &/or punches'
Mo Manning challenge 'anything goes with a Mo image'

I'm off to have a bit of a crafty play while hubby dismantles my laptop to give it a bit of a clean / fix it as it's started overheating and making funny noises! Enjoy the rest of your weekend whatever you get up to.

15 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you are felling a bit better, but don't push it you still have some mending to do. I know from experience. This card is so cute. I do love that image and the way you presented it, very soft and sweet which always gets to me. Hope hubby is successful with the laptop for you. Computers are a pain but what would we do without them? Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Andrea, pink, my fave, love the adorable image too
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea
    so glad to hear that your back is improving - keep resting!
    Your card is absolutely stunning and far too cute!!
    Those papers are gorgeous and your image is coloured perfectly.
    Thank you for entering the fun at the playground.
    Eve xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very sweet and beautifully created and colored!! I do love Mo's images - she is such a talent!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Andrea, a lovely image.
    I'm so pleased that you are on the mend, I hope you are soon completely better.
    Take care.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those pretty papers. They make a perfect background for that cute image. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fine and lovely...one of my favourite Mo's image ever!

    Thank you for sharing your fab creation with us at Mo's Challenge Blog :)
    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really pretty, the starry background looks lovely :-)
    Thanks for playing along with our Stars challenge at In The Pink!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear you're on the mend Andrea. LOVE this cute card and it's a fab layout too.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so sweet and adorable card, lovely soft pink tones.
    Hope you are better now!
    Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is one of my favorite images,the colouring is great,thanks for joining us at i love promarkers.good luck. lyn [DT]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning Card Thank you for joining us at I love Pro Markers this week. Good luck hugs Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better ... back pain is not good. Your card is so pretty - lovely use of snippets. You have coloured the Mo Manning is beautifully. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Back again with my DT hat on Andrea....Thanks for joining us with your lovely creation in this months challenge at Paper Creator, hope you’ll come and join us next time too, good luck!
    Hugs Jacee ---- Paper Creator Design Team
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.