Pages

Sunday, 9 August 2015

JOFY Flowers

Hi everyone, well another week away from Blogland and my aches and pains are at last subsiding.... but my mojo disappeared along with them!  I started looking through my stamps and hubby said that the JOFY ones were his favourites so I popped over to the PaperArtsy blog for inspiration and found oodles of it from the DT.

I was inspired by the cheery bright colours, stencilling and layers and that was what I decided to incorporate in my card. The stamps I used are JOFY 09 and 13 which I coloured with Promarkers and with extra layers cut out and added on sticky pads. I also added a clear glaze with a Sakura pen and used Memory Box stencil 'texture brilliant' for the sun. I dabbed a blue chalk sky and added the (cut up) sentiment on sticky pads. Finally I put it all on a base made from linen effect card.



 and here are a couple more which may show the glaze a little better
 


I shall enter this in the following challenges

PaperArtsy challenge 'Flowers' thanks for the inspiration - seems like my mojo was hiding in your blog!
Country View challenge 'Summertime'
The Artistic Stamper challenge 'Anything goes'

Hubby did a great job of cleaning and fixing the overheating of my laptop... and he even had a screw left over after putting it all back together! Works fine though so no problem and just the obvious comment from me!

Thanks so much for popping by and hopefully I'll be catching up with you all over the coming week. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

8 comments:

  1. A fabulous card, really bright and cheery! I'm glad you're feeling a little better.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the images.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea this is gorgeous as is the one below. Please feel welcome to put your name down for my candy, like you life does get in the way at times and if you have comments to make like I do every day [up to 80+] it is hard...so feel free you are most welcome.xxx
     {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you continue to feel better Andrea.
    Love JOFY stamps and you've made a pretty card with them.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely bright and cheery card Andrea, gorgeous flowers.
    I'm so pleased to hear that you are beginning to feel a little better,
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how bright this card is, it brought a smile to my face, I hope you continue to feel better and thank you for joining in The Artistic Stampers challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the CAS look of this, the bold colours against the white and the fabulous pop of dimension you've given the flowers.
    Thanks so much for playing along at Country View Challenges.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.