Pages

Monday, 10 August 2015

Clearly Besotted Rose

Evening to you all and a very special welcome to my new followers.

I'm here with a quick CAS card I made using a snippet of patterned paper and a Clearly Besotted rose stamp which I coloured with Promarkers and cut with the matching die. To finish I added some gems from my stash. I was going to add a sentiment but decided to leave it plain for any occasion as it's going in the fundraising pile.



I shall enter this in the following challenges

Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'anything goes'
Creative Inspirations challenge 'flowers'
In The Pink challenge 'anything goes'
Words 2 Scrap By challenge 'book lovers day' (The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco)
Inspired By Stamping challenge 'inspiration - sketch, colours, floral pattern' (I was inspired by the colours)


16 comments:

  1. So pretty Andrea, lovely colouring on a really pretty rose.
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty cas card.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea, This is such a pretty card! I just love this image and the way you colored it. Thanks so much for joining us at Words 2 Scrap By. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great book lover's connection!!! I loved The Name of the Rose (and the Sean Connery movie wasn't bad either!). Thanks for joining us at Words 2 Scrap By!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO pretty! I love this gorgeous image--and the CAS layout is perfect for highlighting it! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card and I love your colouring on the rose.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful colouring Andrea and such a pretty card too. Of course the pink drew me in as well :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is a class act. I love that you just used a small piece of paper to help set off the rose. Your gems are ideal. Enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely card. Such a stylish CAS design and the rose is beautiful. Thank you for joining us this time at In The Pink.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super snippets card Andrea. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty and of course love the pink. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful Andrea, such an elegant design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty card this is Andrea. That rose is a lovely stamp. I love your colours. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this card, such a sweet, clean and simple design. Thanks for Joining us at Inspired By Stamping.
    Hugs Jo
    IBS DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. A wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.