Pages

Monday, 13 July 2015

Hello Gorgous

Well we certainly have a change in the weather today but at least the garden won't need watering up. While I was watching the mens Wimbledon final yesterday I sat playing around with a few leftover snippets and put together a card which I must admit I don't really like. But as tastes differ from person to person I'm hoping this will be okay to put into the fundraising pile.

The image is an old LOTV called 'hello gorgous' which I coloured with Promarkers. I had a piece of pearlescent card which I used for the base and the paper is Dovecraft 'back to basics 3' To embellish I used ribbon. gems, brad and flowers from my stash along with a Memory Box 'elegant scrollwork' die cut.






I shall enter this in the following challenges

The Ribbon Girl challenge 'everything goes with an image'
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets' (paper, ribbons and card)
Passion For Promarkers challenge 'fancy that'
Creative Inspirations challenge 'girlie'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'anything goes' (my 3rd entry)

and I almost forgot to link up
Stamping Sensations challenge 'feature a creature'

Thanks for popping by and I hope you all have a good week

9 comments:

  1. Ahh bless, what a sweet image! Love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,fab image and lovely design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable card Andrea, such a cute image and lovely pastel colours.
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwhh this is just too cute, Andrea - love the image and design! Thanks for joining in our challenge at PFP this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautifully coloured image and gorgeous design and layout. Love the papers you have used and the soft pastel shades. Thanks for entering our 'Fancy That' challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty, girly card. Thanks for joining in with the girly challenge over at Creative Inspirations.
    CraftyNatalie {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet image and gorgeous soft colours! Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely cute card!! Thank you for playing along with us at Creative
    Inspirations!!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet little card with such pretty colours

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping a Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.