Pages

Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Christmas Star Box

I've been having a play with another of the shaped kraft boxes I bought from Hobbycraft last year - this time a star which I decorated to hold a christmas gift.

The star on the lid was cut with a nesting die from some paper I've had for an age so not sure who by and I also added a strip to the box side. Then I added a string of pearls around the edge of the paper and to decorate the lid a couple of Tattered Lace snowflake dies and a Poppystamps tag die stamped with a clearly Besotted sentiment.




I shall enter this in the following challenges

That's Crafty! challenge 'wish upon a star'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge 'deck the halls'
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets'
Simon Says Wednesday challenge 'get in shape'
Simon Says Monday challenge 'anything goes'


9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful,gorgeous design and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty Christmas box Andrea, beautifully decorated.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous star box Andrea, I love the combination of Kraft and blue and beautifully decorated!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful gift box Andrea, the pale blue and Kraft look so pretty together - this is a wonderful gift all on it's own.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this box Andrea, it's so pretty and ideal for a gift for anyone for Christmas...gorgeous colours too.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I do so love this Andrea! And a different way to use snippets - a wonderful gift box indeed.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute box Andrea, love it
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 237 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a charming and elegant star gift box! Beautiful design the pearl edging is lovely! Thanks for joining us in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.