Pages

Friday, 3 July 2015

Christmas List

Well wasn't Wednesday a scorcher here in the UK and I persuaded hubby we should invest in a Dyson fan which arrived yesterday. It was bought direct from Dyson with free next day delivery and at a discounted price of a penny short of GASP £270 (instead of £319.99) - so we'll just have to see how it compares to the £30 standard fan we bought on Tuesday.

I'm popping along today with a christmas card made with a Joanna Sheen Giordano decoupage sheet. I love this image and decided it needed no embellishing so just placed it on a white linen card base with a recycled sentiment.



I shall enter this in the following challenges

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge 'two words'
Paper Creator's Crafts challenge 'christmas in July'
Live & Love Crafts challenge 'christmas in July'
Crafting Musketeers challenge 'anything goes'
Sisters of Craft challenge 'anything goes'

I'm off outside now to enjoy a bit more of the sunshine and that way I won't be able to see all the housework that needs doing! Hope you all have a great weekend whatever you have planned and thanks for taking the time to pop by.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for Crafting Musketeers challenge 27 and my CHNC challenge 235 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were absolutely correct - this stunning image needed nothing besides the simple matting you've done...which shows off the image to perfection. Love that you were able to recycle a sentiment, and it looks just great on this pretty card. Guess the hot weather must be much of a change for you folks...hope the fans will help. Where I live, the fan would only stir more hot air! Good luck, and hope the heat wave will soon just fade into nice relaxing warmth for ya'll to enjoy. Hugs, Happy wkend, and TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful Christmas card Andrea, such a wonderful decoupage image, you were right to keep your design simple,
    I was reading somewhere that the Dyson fans are really economical to run, you will have to let us know how good it is.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I love the decoupage image and it all just makes for a lovely card. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card; love this traditional Santa image. Thanks for joining LLC for our Christmas in July challenge. The Dyson fan sounds interesting...might have to check it out, though now it has of course cooled down considerably. Enjoy Summer!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andrea, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at Paper Creator this month.
    Pauline
    x
    I am having a little giveaway on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab , thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog this month , Fran (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card - thanks for joining us at the Sisters of Craft Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.