Pages

Saturday, 11 July 2015

Christmas Bear

A quick post and another quick card from me today. This is another of my pile of (now discontinued) LOTV toppers and I've gone for a repeat design of earlier cards I've made. The topper and gold card have been cut with a nesting die and I added some sentiment ribbon and card candi from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges

The Ribbon Girl card challenge 'anything goes + option stars +/or stripes'
Winter Wonderland challenge 'have a beary christmas'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'anything goes + option christmas in July' (my 2nd entry)
Sparkles Christmas challenge 'use ribbon, lace or twine'
Crafty Calender challenge 'christmas in July'

Before I go I'd just like to apologise to all you lovely blogging friends for not having visited this last week but I've not been feeling too good.

10 comments:

  1. I'm thinking your Christmas box must be filling up nicely Andrea, can I send in my order please ? It's a nice classical design.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your LOTV image looks wonderful on this card. Love your nesting dies. I have a similar shape in spellbinders, but it does not nest so closely like yours.Like your brand so much better!
    Great card, Kanda.w

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely Christmas card Andrea, such a sweet topper - I have a huge stack of these as well, I must use some - thank you for the inspiration.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Andrea, a fabulous festive design
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Christmas card Andrea, love that sweet image too.xx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design to repeat if you ask me! I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great CAS card and I love the topper you've used. Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Christmas in July) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful.....love that sweet image! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    I have a birthday candy on my blog if you'd like to join in.....
    You can find my candy here
    You can find my atc swap here

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.